Fixedgeariain

New guy on deck!

Long time lurker, First time poster.

Just got everything set up and uploaded a few photos of my current project/rig that will probably never be "done" as there is always an upgrade to be done.

Just wanted to say Hello! and introduce myself!

Thanks!

Thanks for the welcomes everyone!

I just tossed $5.00 in for donations as well!

(possibly more on payday. :D)

Gotta support!

Edit: Also I signed up for OCC using an email address that is not the same as the one I have on paypal for the donation.

Does this effect anything? or is it I.P based?

*confused* (>A<);

I use an email for "professional+payment stuff" and another for "forums+social networking" to avoid the whole "hacker gets in an tried that email/pass combo on everything and steals your bank account"

Any help on that?

Edited by Fixedgeariain

PM Bosco and he'll sort out the paypal thing . I also have two email's and was in the same situation you are.

Oh and welcome to OCC ! Enjoy your stay ! :cheers:

PM Bosco and he'll sort out the paypal thing . I also have two email's and was in the same situation you are.

Oh and welcome to OCC ! Enjoy your stay ! :cheers:

Thanks a ton Nyt Ryda!

Long time lurker, First time poster.

Just got everything set up and uploaded a few photos of my current project/rig that will probably never be "done" as there is always an upgrade to be done.

Just wanted to say Hello! and introduce myself!

Thanks!

Hahaha you sound like 75% of OCC, spent months lurking the site then finally joins! Lol, Glad to have you aboard! You put your system in your Sig yet?

Hahaha you sound like 75% of OCC, spent months lurking the site then finally joins! Lol, Glad to have you aboard! You put your system in your Sig yet?

Going to be doing that now, sitting here at my desk with no trouble tickets to do so that means internet funtimes!

Llamas?

:blink:

its an old story about a member here named kurosene. When he was a kid he went on a field trip to a zoo. His teacher told him to go pet the llama. When he did, the llama kicked him in his man parts. It was only after that he was warned that llamas dont like to be snuck up on from behind and that they will kick if you do.

its a metaphor for dont mess with things you dont understand yet.