[WTS] Asus P6TD Deluxe x58 and Intel i7 920

wevsspot

No question the NH-D14 is better. But my Megahalems is pretty awesome! Im able to 4.2Ghz on it with 73c on the hottest core... and stable 4.4ghz with like 82 which is too hot for me to run all day, but still fantastic for 4.4Ghz on air. Its benchmark stable at 4.5 which is awesome too, i just wont put it under prime95 to see max temps as im worried what they will look like, haha.

If you need fans, i have a pair of Cooler Master R4's that run 90CFM @ 2000rpm that work great on my Megahalems, they arent even that loud!! I think the Cooler Master Sickleflow 69CFM fans would work perfectly, since most of the time i dont run the R4's at 2000 rpm's anyways. So id recommend either of them as a easy/lazy option for ya.

Idk, TropicalPriest isn't getting back to me so I might end up going with THIS for $50. Seems pretty badass, I musta missed the review on that. It's performance is very good!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's kind of loud, though, from what the review said.

IVIY, I won one of those from the OCC Christmas Contest, if you want to buy it from me. I didn't receive it yet, though. Where are you seeing it for $50? I only see $66 as the cheapest price.

It's kind of loud, though, from what the review said.

IVIY, I won one of those from the OCC Christmas Contest, if you want to buy it from me. I didn't receive it yet, though. Where are you seeing it for $50? I only see $66 as the cheapest price.

http://forums.overclockersclub.com/index.php?showtopic=168077&pid=1719923&st=0entry1719923

I mean I'd prefer the D14 but he isn't getting back to me.

Reviews of it show it's either awesome or meh, idk what to do..

This is a 1366 so I need a really good unit

You should start watercooling. :)

Never! lol

The closest I'd get is self contained.

I've found a Noctua U12P for $65 but what sucks is it is pretty much even with my old TRUE which I sold for $20 :pfp: . I guess I should have made sure I had the D14 before I sold my whole TRUE and a fan controller dual fan setup :doh:

How cold you sell your TRUE without even having a backup plan? :rtfm:

because nobody had bought the d14 from TropicalPriest yet so I thought it would be a quick PM and payment. Might have to stick with stock for a bit... (which is probably on par with my OC'd C2Q anyway lol)

i remember when I was able to find H50's for $50 left and right, now that's impossible too :(

Ok is his name Mythos or Iviythos? Cuz so many people call him Ivy. Or is it one of those only he truely knows the real answer type things? :dunno:

Its Mythos, technically. The IVI forms an M, but not many actually call him Mythos. IVI or IVIY or Ivy suffice.