[Worklog] Redoing Main Rig

Onion

Looks cool!

Btw love that huge Israeli flag on your wall :thumbsup:

Thanks!

Looking good. I wish i had that much space for my 'workstation'.

It's crazy what you can rig up when you have 2 folding tables just laying around in the shed. :whistling:

I was having trouble fitting the pump, so I swapped things around a bit. I moved the center drive cage to the top, since the hard drives took up more space than my dvd drive. The dvd drive and fan controller and an empty spot went to the middle, and I left the lower drive cage at the bottom. I still had trouble fitting the pump, so I ripped out the lower drive cage itself, and left the front fan. :D

DSC_0201.jpg

DSC_0202.jpg

She fits!

DSC_0203.jpg

I was test fitting the cathodes, and wtf? They're only 12" long, but the case is still too short to fit them horizontally.

DSC_0204.jpg

I guess I'll just put one on either side, vertically.

DSC_0205.jpg

In the meantime, the second rig is coming along pretty well. The wire management's gonna be a P.I.T.A since the psu isn't modular.

DSC_0206.jpg

Nearly done, all I have to do is fill it, bleed and leak test it, and hook up my hard drives and fans.

DSC_0219.jpg

DSC_0215.jpg

DSC_0213-1.jpg

Only problem is that the radbox is in the way of the side panel, I can't screw that part in. :(

DSC_0217.jpg

It's aliveeeee! At first when it booted up, I was like "meh, that's pretty nice." But then I turned on my cathodes, and I was blown away...

Pics to come tomorrow, way to tired right now.

Edited by Nyt Ryda
Language

It's aliveeeee! At first when it booted up, I was like "meh, that's pretty nice." But then I turned on my cathodes, and I was blown away...

Pics to come tomorrow, way to tired right now.

Nice ... It must look amazing

Edited by Nyt Ryda
Taking out quoted language and edited post since it refers to the language used by l33t p1mp

Here it is! Lacks wire management of course, just got done leak testing and bleeding it.

DSC_0220.jpg

I came. Nice work there man. VERY VERY Nice. I feel encouraged to get back into custom building computers now :P