DQP

Why Hello There!

Hey, I'm DQP, and I hail from lovely, sunny Anchorage, Alaska. While I'm new to building PCs and overclocking, I've done work on them as West High's tech assistant, such installing GPUs, networking the school, and teaching the discipline principal how to operate that newfangled doohickey known as a keyboard. My computer was decent back in the day, but having 1GB of RAM and a 60GB primary drive is no fun. (It's a laptop, if you're wondering) But I digress. Nice to meet you all!

Welcome to OCC DQP! :thumbsup:

Great to have you on board and I hope you enjoy your time here.

Feel free to ask us anything that you may want help with - we are happy to lend a hand :cheers:

Hey, I'm DQP, and I hail from lovely, sunny Anchorage, Alaska. While I'm new to building PCs and overclocking, I've done work on them as West High's tech assistant, such installing GPUs, networking the school, and teaching the discipline principal how to operate that newfangled doohickey known as a keyboard. My computer was decent back in the day, but having 1GB of RAM and a 60GB primary drive is no fun. (It's a laptop, if you're wondering) But I digress. Nice to meet you all!

Alaska!! I didnt know you guys had the internetz there!! Lololol Welcome to the club!!

Any thoughts on building a new computer? What if anything in particular are you looking at?

Nice, you should be able to do some extreme OC'n with your temps up there :D

Welcome to the Club!

Alaska huh? What are your thoughts on Palin? haha jk everybody knows shes an idiot.

welcome to the club!

What is this gadget you speak of? A keyboard i think you said, whats that? :popcorn:

Welcome. :biggrin: