jelly

few questions on upcome crossfire setup

I am looking at setting up 2 xfx 6850s in crossfire, i have a 700w ocz powersupply with one 6 pin and one 6pin to 8 pin cable. will this give me the power i need for the two cards? second is the xfx 6850 does not come with a crossfire bridge, but i do have a bridge from my 4870. will the bridge from the 4870 work to crossfire the 6850s? i really would like to go with the xfx 6850 out of any other brand! any info you guys can give me would be awsome!

Im runnig a 6850 asus directCU overclock to 790 and a xfx 6850 in crossfire with a 650watts PSU from XFX and i also got the 1090t plus a few fans and 2 HDD so with a higher PSU you shoulnt not have any problem +1 for the 6850 CF they rock

well i got one card and am looking at getting the seconed card with a new psu. i just dont want to spended money where i dont have too.

well i got one card and am looking at getting the seconed card with a new psu. i just dont want to spended money where i dont have too.

Like Paul said, your PSU has plenty of wattage - don't bother wasting money on a new PSU, just go for that second 6850. :thumbsup: