Best case from this list

Curious as to what makes you dislike the thermaltakes...

I own one, that is what makes me dislike them. My case came from the factory with a space too small for the fan to turn so it split into pieces and flew everywhere. After 3 months I managed to get a new case from them... with the same damn problem. USB ports are upside down in the case, and lots of things were just shoddily done. And at the time I took my case in to send it in for Warranty there were at least 4 other people with the same case with similar problems and more.

I don't want anyone to go through the crap I went through.

I own one, that is what makes me dislike them. My case came from the factory with a space too small for the fan to turn so it split into pieces and flew everywhere. After 3 months I managed to get a new case from them... with the same damn problem. USB ports are upside down in the case, and lots of things were just shoddily done. And at the time I took my case in to send it in for Warranty there were at least 4 other people with the same case with similar problems and more.

I don't want anyone to go through the crap I went through.

Fair enough. Just wanted to know your reasoning behind your post.

Cheers for that :cheers:

• 2 weeks later...

I would bet that even with 5% off, newegg would be cheaper. Remember to check combo deals and whatnot.

This.

It's rare, even with a gaming prebuilt, to beat Newegg on a decent machine - just don't forget to include an OS in there.

• 2 weeks later...

another $1500-$2000 comp in a $25 case lol

I'd be more than happy to pick up any of those cases listed by the OP for $25, got a link? :P

Of those listed on the revised (price) list the Coolermaster HAF922 looks the best on spec' gotta' love BIG fans :wub:

• 2 weeks later...

I also second the "No Thermaltake cases"

I had a V9 Black Edition, and the top fan was balanced wrong and I had to pull the top mesh up with zip ties, as well as the flimsy materials inside the case.

This was my only experience with them. Go with the HAF

I currently have my system in a Cooler master Storm Scout, it fits nice , but moiving to a Corsair 600T right now as we speak. It looks awesome and will handle the H70 cooling I got easily.

My Vote - Corsair 600T ... easy !