SpeedCrazy

2011: Official What Are You Listening To Right Now Topic

Glad you liked it. :D

When I first heard Hope it was one the featuring Obama.  I was like... damn good song, just get rid of the speech.  Though I will admit the song made the speech sound really good.  Then I found the link to the free download on the instrumental version. :woo:  If you like Progressive House, this one is also in the mix but the small section i use i don't think does it justice.

When I made the mix my favorite song was Anubis, then it was Apex - Inner Space.  Now its this one, love it!  It's a banger!

I listened to the Obama version too, thought it was cool - didn't see the instrumental though...

In fact, I already listened to 'Rift' after hearing it in your mix, so I guess you're right there :tongue:

'Stay' is quite cool, I like the way the main beat intros, and the vocals are pretty good too!

Me? I know it's old but I still love it!

Me? I know it's old but I still love it!

Still good and I used an old song in my mix so nothing wrong with that either. :)

I threw this song up on my channel this weekend to see if I could generate some new interest for the Artist.  I put the link to the free download in the description.  I immediately thought of this picture when I was rendering the video.  It just fits. :tongue:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFB5pL2F2LE

This has become one of my favorites as of late. 

(Ramesis B - Moonlight Video)

I like it!  :D

I've been listening to this recently:

Edited by EuroFight

I like it!  :D

I've been listening to this recently:

Awesome! I liked this too, I heard a remix of this song on SuicideSheeps channel and I gotta say I like this one better XD