2011: Official What Are You Listening To Right Now Topic

SpeedCrazy

Tom Day has some real nice stuff to. Masterpiece worthy work according to my ears  :tongue:

Good production but a bit soft for my tastes.  I like my chill/ambient with some sub-basslines.

This falls almost completely under LiquidDnB but its still very chill and relaxing, but it has those sub-basslines I'm referring to.

Haha thats awesome I was just listening to this one the other day. Hybrid Minds known pretty well for their music.

I love the melody....

Bah it didn't post the video like it had been just pasting the link and I can't edit the post.

Released a new mix a few days ago.  Let's see if removing the s from https makes it work.  This should be a good mix if you are interested in trying electronica out.  None of it is the typical "Ntss, Ntss, NTss" most think of when Electronica is mentioned.  May want to go directly to the

though because I put the track list in the comments and you can skip to each song simply by clicking the time it starts at.  So if even if you don't want to listen to the whole 43:53 you can try each song out quickly.

Just listened all the way through this while writing an article - thanks for the mix :D

Just listened all the way through this while writing an article - thanks for the mix :D

No problem I just like doing them for fun.  Its a good release for my creative energy since I don't paint or make websites anymore.   So what did you think of it?

By the way, since you like Chill songs you might like this one.  I love listening to this one before bed ...especially if I been playing FPS games all night lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgyM2QbvRrk

No problem I just like doing them for fun.  Its a good release for my creative energy since I don't paint or make websites anymore.   So what did you think of it?

By the way, since you like Chill songs you might like this one.  I love listening to this one before bed ...especially if I been playing FPS games all night lol.

Really awesome mix - I like the backgrounds too...always had a fascination with space :lol:

My favourite track from the mix is this though, from 1:02...  :woot:

On another note; the track you mentioned sounds a bit like it's come out of Halo...I like it :D

Edited by EuroFight

Really awesome mix - I like the backgrounds too...always had a fascination with space :lol:

My favourite track from the mix is:

Vicetone - Hope

Glad you liked it. :D

When I first heard Hope it was one the featuring Obama.  I was like... damn good song, just get rid of the speech.  Though I will admit the song made the speech sound really good.  Then I found the link to the free download on the instrumental version. :woo:  If you like Progressive House, this one is also in the mix but the small section i use i don't think does it justice.

When I made the mix my favorite song was Anubis, then it was Apex - Inner Space.  Now its this one, love it!  It's a banger!

Amorphous - On a Stranded Shore

Good Song.