2011: Official What Are You Listening To Right Now Topic

SpeedCrazy

Bah it didn't post the video like it had been just pasting the link and I can't edit the post.

Released a new mix a few days ago.  Let's see if removing the s from https makes it work.  This should be a good mix if you are interested in trying electronica out.  None of it is the typical "Ntss, Ntss, NTss" most think of when Electronica is mentioned.  May want to go directly to the video though because I put the track list in the comments and you can skip to each song simply by clicking the time it starts at.  So if even if you don't want to listen to the whole 43:53 you can try each song out quickly.

Starts off with Dub

Then Progressive House

Dub (old school)

(Dark) Dub (new school)

(Dark) Ambient

Electronica / Ambient

Liquid DnB

Liquid DnB

Liquid Dub (aka Chilldub/Chillstep)

Liquid DnB (Stay by Technicolour is VERY smooth)

Progressive House

DnB

Liquid DnB

Liquid DnB

DnB (hypnotic melody)

Gonna try the media link but in spoiler tags so if the video embed works above this "test" won't screw up the post.

Lots of good music on SuicideSheeps channel on youtube. The guys promotes music from multiple electric genres.

One of my personal favorites at the moment Uppermost - Mistakes

Edited by My_Inner_Fred

Lots of good music on SuicideSheeps channel on youtube. The guys promotes music from multiple electric genres.

Great song and ya I am definitely aware of Sheepy.  Here is a song you may like.  It is an older one but still pretty epic. 

And for the headbangers out there, \m/ :wallbash:\m/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOXPSSZkFD0

Great song and ya I am definitely aware of Sheepy.  Here is a song you may like.  It is an older one but still pretty epic. 

I like it! Its nice to see someone who knows about Sheepys channel. Lots of good stuff and the community there is great too.

[media]

Here's another good one. Someone said the background image seems to be from one piece. I've never watched that show so I don't know much. 

Edited by My_Inner_Fred

Here's another good one. Someone said the background image seems to be from one piece. I've never watched that show so I don't know much. 

Laid back tune.  That is Luffy's signature hat and pose.  Someone said they could make out some of the other character's in the show but the two girls (Nami and Robin) have fairly short hair where was those girls have fairly long hair.

Not Chill or Ambient but Liquid DnB with what sounds like more than one signature instrument you hear in a lot of asian films ...drawing a blank on the names.  Ones I'm thinking of are part of the ancient culture versus the modern one.  Anyhow its an interesting track worth checking out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X326p4FE6RY

Laid back tune.  That is Luffy's signature hat and pose.  Someone said they could make out some of the other character's in the show but the two girls (Nami and Robin) have fairly short hair where was those girls have fairly long hair.

Not Chill or Ambient but Liquid DnB with what sounds like more than one signature instrument you hear in a lot of asian films ...drawing a blank on the names.  Ones I'm thinking of are part of the ancient culture versus the modern one.  Anyhow its an interesting track worth checking out!

I like it it's got the a old eastern instrumental sound and a modern feel to it at the same time.

[media]

Tom Day has some real nice stuff to. Masterpiece worthy work according to my ears  :tongue:

Edited by My_Inner_Fred

Tom Day has some real nice stuff to. Masterpiece worthy work according to my ears  :tongue:

Good production but a bit soft for my tastes.  I like my chill/ambient with some sub-basslines.

This falls almost completely under LiquidDnB but its still very chill and relaxing, but it has those sub-basslines I'm referring to.