Nephilumos

2011 Post Your Workstation Thread

Haha, I was just posting where I work out of... sort of my "other" workstation

@ nitem4re, I appreciate that, I was trying to conserve as much desk space as possible. I thought $20 full articulating wall mounts was a cheaper route than those $300+ triple arm mounts. Plus when I watch a movie in bed I can pull a monitor all the way out and watch it closer, or make them all flush against the wall when I am working on something on the desk.

Edited by t0asty

Haha, I was just posting where I work out of... sort of my "other" workstation

@ nitem4re, I appreciate that, I was trying to conserve as much desk space as possible. I thought $20 full articulating wall mounts was a cheaper route than those $300+ triple arm mounts. Plus when I watch a movie in bed I can pull a monitor all the way out and watch it closer, or make them all flush against the wall when I am working on something on the desk.

I'm gonna have to look into that for when I move in with the girlfriend later in the year. Would look great in the study :thumbsup:

edit: updating image

Rope lights= bias lighting

dual 24inch viewsonic monitors (picked the second one up on sale)

The rest of my room is an ungodly mess.

PhotoFeb2181100AM.jpg

Edited by Fixedgeariain

I really wish I was still into WoW...but after Cata I went from being the best geared/Best absorbs disc priest on my server to being completely lost...I'm waiting for Black Prophecy to come out, but, it's still in beta and I haven't gotten an invite yet :wacko:

Workstation ala mess.

Computer case ala motherboard BOX. :rofl:

Cooling solution.... 3 speed desk fan for the win. :lol:

I hate corsair. RMA process has downed my main rig for almost a month..... Pathetic and sad as they promise it in 5-10 days process time + shipping.

BTW: thank you to Hornybluecow for the GTX285's. I wonderful replacement to the old GTX260. :D

2011-02-21 06.08.19.jpg

Updated my workstation photo.

check post number 16

As an student electrical/electronic engineer....+1 RESPECT for the circuit diagram desktop picture :thumbsup: