2011 Post Your Workstation Thread

Nephilumos

The last Workstation thread I could find was the pinned one from 2009. Now, I don't know about everyone else here, but I have most certainly changed my Battle-station up a bit since then. So here's to hoping this one is as successful as the previous threads. Mods, feel free to edit this as you please.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gimme a day to clear all the beer cans and various booze containers off it and yank my moms webcam, the 1.3mp cam on my phone is just craptastic

Nice setup btw, and a fellow Antec 1200 user =]

Also, when I get the picture up tomorrow, you may notice that my left hand monitor is running at an odd resolution because of the stupid adapter I had to use to get 2 CRT's to run on a single 6870, I'll fix that when I get the second card haha, god, I have 6 CRT's stashed in or on this desk right now =.=

Edited by DexRain

Gimme a day to clear all the beer cans and various booze containers off it and yank my moms webcam, the 1.3mp cam on my phone is just craptastic

Heh, I used my phone to take the picture, hence the fuzziness. But mine is 2.0MP :P

And yes, the 1200 is amazing. I can't wait til I can afford to WC my rig :evilgrin:

Edited by nitem4re

ahh I thought about making this thread today since I just finished up my workstation (for now at least...)

Here's some pictures... Cell phone pictures only as well. Gaming it up in the bedroom.

IMG00204-20110119-2216.jpg

IMG00203-20110119-1424.jpg

IMG00207-20110119-2221.jpg

ahh I thought about making this thread today since I just finished up my workstation (for now at least...)

Here's some pictures... Cell phone pictures only as well. Gaming it up in the bedroom.

I really like the way your 3 monitors are set up, that's clean.

Eh, I couldn't resist. My work area's a bit messy (been busy), but here's my updated area:

My main desk. To the left is my main computer tower (Xaser VI), which is connected to the bottom keyboard and mouse. I use the center monitor and left monitor when working on that computer. To the left are two storage bins, as you can see, I'm charging my Ipod Touch, Blackberry, and have my trusty Bowie Knife as my letter opener (not!). When I play games, I use just the center monitor, and use the left and right monitor on the computer to the right under my desk (Sniper), which is connected to the top keyboard and mouse.

post-70939-12954949091289_thumb.jpg

My secondary desk to the right of me is my server. Most of the time I just RDP into it and instead use that monitor to play games on my Xbox 360.

post-70939-12954953853427_thumb.jpg

I have 4 computers in the study, and it's so quiet, you'd hardly believe it.