Official Bored at Class/Work Thread

doopypeanut

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About to take my AP French exam. Wish me luck! I'm fluent, I should have no trouble lol.

LOL what a waste of time. It would sooo funny is you fail. :lol:

I actually knew a kid in a similar situation who did fail, he was from spain, and the school taught and tested on Latin American Spanish, not Castellean Spanish, he got like a 70 or something cause he did not know the different grammar stuff. :lol:

LOL what a waste of time. It would sooo funny is you fail. :lol:

I actually knew a kid in a similar situation who did fail, he was from spain, and the school taught and tested on Latin American Spanish, not Castellean Spanish, he got like a 70 or something cause he did not know the different grammar stuff. :lol:

:lol: I won't, I just got done and did really well. Probably aced it. :D

lol IT students

1. Student A posts ebook of the textbook on webcourses

2. Teacher removes the post and says its unethical

3. Student B writes about how you cannot post copyright material and then says how to get "said" ebook

lmao um Student B that's just as unethical haha :teehee:

Spark Notes for one sentence:

Student B says you can't post copyright material. Later on Student B says how to "steal" copyrighted material.

See the connection? Copyright material and said ebook. Oh dear, I used quotes again.

Edited by AZNguyen

I see what you're getting at but I don't think it needed emphasis. :lol: Also, I think this takes the cake for most futile argument of OCC in 2012. :teehee:

The quotes confused me too, for the record. Generally they're used when using a word improperly or when someone else did. Quoting "said" just made it confusing. :lol:

The quotes confused me too, for the record. Generally they're used when using a word improperly or when someone else did. Quoting "said" just made it confusing. :lol:

Oh so I guess I'm not stupid then. :lol: