Official Bored at Class/Work Thread

doopypeanut

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like that game!

What are the two finals you have left?

A lazy english presentation and a machine design final left...

Heat Transfer had to be the worst of the 5. :lol: Mechanics of Materials was a "fun" 2.5 hour test blah... and Music...haha I didn't study and still made a 95...so yea...

One final exam left, Computer Architecture. Should be easy its mostly memorization of how to draw sequential circuits and some arithmetic.

Sounds like your teacher/professor/whatever leaves a bit wanting then...:P

I've got an exam in "Internetworking" and "Experimental Statistics" this Friday. The former I need a decent (passing) grade to keep my A. The latter I can literally get a 0 on and still have an A...yet I'm taking it anyway just to see what the professor wanted us to learn. I love statistics professors that know enough to throw out outliers. :lol:

Edited by Waco

A lazy english presentation and a machine design final left...

Heat Transfer had to be the worst of the 5. :lol: Mechanics of Materials was a "fun" 2.5 hour test blah... and Music...haha I didn't study and still made a 95...so yea...

Are you graduating after these? I don't know if you've said this before on the forum but, based on your age, I'd think it would be soon.

Are you graduating after these? I don't know if you've said this before on the forum but, based on your age, I'd think it would be soon.

Nope. Thanks to Waco I've gots me another two semesters here to graduate. Normally I'd be graduating in May -- but with being a transfer student I'm actually making out well with only having one extra semester in the mix...

However, I'm already being sucked into the grad program. My adviser treats me as I'm one of his grads already and feels the need to put me in lab with them...bully :P

• 3 weeks later...

CAP 4104 - HUMAN & TECHNOLOGY INTERACTION

CIS 3003 - FUND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY

CIS 4361 - SECURE OPERATING SYSTEMS ADMIN

CNT 3004 - COMPUTER NETWORK CONCEPTS

It seems I only need two books and they are $15/each. Classes start next Monday :(

I just sat down at my last final. I need a zero. :lol:

Must be lucky, some of the teachers I had required at least a C on the Final Exam to pass the class no matter what your overall grade is.

=======

Seems they are opening a new building on campus:

The Technology Commons is designed to be a highly attractive and functional space for you-both individually and in groups--to create, access, and use information with the aid of state-of-the-art technology. The facility also provides ample space for you to use your own technologies, such as laptops, smartphones, and tablets. The Technology Commons' location adjacent to the Library and Student Union will make it a highly attractive and functional place to work. The Technology Commons also features a technology product center, video recording and editing suite, technology service center, outdoor technology patios, and a café featuring Seattle's Best Coffee.

Edited by Krazyxazn

• 4 weeks later...

Got an email today saying direct deposit attempt failed. I'm like I didn't get any extra money. Go log-in to check and it seems they awarded me a Full-Time Grant for $600 for the next two terms each. So paid about $900 for this term for tuition. Now I just need to get Pell Grants again and that should cover the remaining costs that the scholarship and grant doesn't.