Official Bored at Class/Work Thread

doopypeanut

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bored at work... waiting for VM files to be downloaded and then compressed, just to re-upload them to a really slow FTP server :(

Krazy: Are you taking Cisco Academy classes?

Edited by Lackadaisical

• 2 weeks later...

Hey has anyone ever used the online service Aplia for their class. It's like Mathlab and Wiley where it has the e-book and the homework is on there.

It cost $90 to buy access to it online :( I found it for $30-40 online second-hand, but not sure if Aplia reserves its access codes for specific books/courses or if you're free to unlock any course you want?

http://www.amazon.com/Aplia-Access-Card-ROMER/dp/0324406894/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1309219196&sr=8-2

===========

No UCF changed something in my FAFSA and now no Pell Grants next semester :(

Edited by Krazyxazn

• 3 weeks later...

I have ADD when I'm reading textbooks :( Just timed myself and it took me 1H16M to read 16 pages haha. My mind likes to wander to random things, makes it hard to focus except when doing things I like lol.

Ugh 3 summer classes. 2 require me to read 4 chapters per week each.

Edited by Krazyxazn

I have ADD when I'm reading textbooks :( Just timed myself and it took me 1H16M to read 16 pages haha. My mind likes to wander to random things, makes it hard to focus except when doing things I like lol.

Ugh 3 summer classes. 2 require me to read 4 chapters per week each.

Either those are some big pages, or you really enjoy spending time on facebook

• 1 month later...

Let's bump this post for the new school yet.

I am only taking 2 classes this semester, and I can't stand either of them. Microapplications (Excel/Access 101) and Fundamentals (what are computers? okay, you've passed this course)

My fundamentals class mentioned Linux, and the confusion in the room was palpable. Should be a long semester :rolleyes:

Let's bump this post for the new school yet.

I am only taking 2 classes this semester, and I can't stand either of them. Microapplications (Excel/Access 101) and Fundamentals (what are computers? okay, you've passed this course)

My fundamentals class mentioned Linux, and the confusion in the room was palpable. Should be a long semester :rolleyes:

I'm jealous. I've got 6 classes and a research project this semester. Fortunately I got a couple "goof-off" classes so it shouldn't be as horrible as when I took 22 hours...

I must rant though -- I unfortunately have my favorite sexest teacher this semester as well... Waco has gone with me after classes to talk to him as we are leaving campus and Waco even knows it; when ever I ask him questions he answers to Waco who is just standing behind me waiting, not me. At least he cut off his stupid pony tail -- stupid loser (for a choice in kind words).

Ugh -- to class I must go.

I'm jealous. I've got 6 classes and a research project this semester. Fortunately I got a couple "goof-off" classes so it shouldn't be as horrible as when I took 22 hours...

I must rant though -- I unfortunately have my favorite sexest teacher this semester as well... Waco has gone with me after classes to talk to him as we are leaving campus and Waco even knows it; when ever I ask him questions he answers to Waco who is just standing behind me waiting, not me. At least he cut off his stupid pony tail -- stupid loser (for a choice in kind words).

Ugh -- to class I must go.

Well, I screwed around for my first semesters and lost my financial aid, so I had to pay $1200 for 7 credit hours.Took 2 easy A classes to fix my crappy GPA from last 2 semesters.

Well I start classes this afternoon.

Business 101, and Intro Stats yay not....

Then I only have two IT classes this semester Database Design, and Network Protocols and Programming.

I was lucky this year only spent $85 on books, I got three of my books in ebook format for free so I am just going to use those :)

Can't believe I am finally in my last year... God I have sure taken my time to get through college lol..