doopypeanut

Official Bored at Class/Work Thread

I'm the gaming Asian, not the math Asian :(

How many Polocs does it take to... oh nevermind :D

LOL. Yeah I'll own that one. :P

Just found out that my dad's going to prison on Thursday. I have seen him once in the past 18 months or so.

Kinda feel like a jerk, regardless of whether it's warranted or not. He's an alcoholic, drug addict, and an incredible mysogonist, but he's still my dad.

Edited by iskout

Just found out that my dad's going to prison on Thursday. I have seen him once in the past 18 months or so.

Kinda feel like a jerk, regardless of whether it's warranted or not. He's an alcoholic, drug addict, and an incredible mysogonist, but he's still my dad.

Ouch, i think that would hurt no matter what he was. :mellow:

That sucks bro. At least you know you can make it without a father figure.

That sucks bro. At least you know you can make it without a father figure.

Eh, he hasn't really been around for the majority of my life. Still kind of feel bad, though.

In other news, I got an 89 on my research paper. Kind of annoyed about that, though, since it only nets me a B, because my school doesn't do the + or - grading policy. Might as well have gotten an 80.

Eh, he hasn't really been around for the majority of my life. Still kind of feel bad, though.

In other news, I got an 89 on my research paper. Kind of annoyed about that, though, since it only nets me a B, because my school doesn't do the + or - grading policy. Might as well have gotten an 80.

Like I said, at least you know you can make it without a father figure. And don't you worry. You're probably just feeling bad because he's not getting his chance to make it out in society.

BUMPING THIS SHIET.

In comp app, have finals review next week, have finals the following week. Can't wait to become a SENIOR.

Hilarious FINALS acronym I learned : . I Never Actually Learned .. Hilarious

My fin aid status was approved. Also got a $500 grant from UCF for going part-time during summer :D

==========

On a side note for anyone studying networking a good mnemonic for remembering the OSI model is:

Please Do Not Throw Sausage Pizza Away! (Layers 1 to 7)

Physical, Data Link, Network, Transport, Session, Presentation, and Application layer (Layers 1 to 7)

Edited by Krazyxazn

I got $338 Pell Grant for the summer today (direct deposit). It seems I have to wait until July 5th before UCF sends me their grant for the summer ($500).

Woah how'd you manage that one? I'm taking 9 hours this summer at UCF and did not receive any special awesome funding !! :cry:

Did you file for FAFSA early?

Edited by Krazyxazn