doopypeanut

Official Bored at Class/Work Thread

:mfp: Turned in the wrong paper......

My essay is sitting on my desk, but i turned something in......... :pfp:

Serious WTF is wrong with us today??

To P = NP or to not P = NP, that is the million dollar question. (No really it is, tell me so I can get a million dollars :D)

1 more exam today, ugh algorithm analysis.

Edited by Krazyxazn

damn, you guys make my classes sound easy.

most difficult course is Intro to Networking, and that's only because it's 3 weeks til the end of the semester... and we have yet to touch a server. It's all been simulated stuff on Cisco Packet Tracer.

I literally learned more in the 5 minutes I set up my xbox with a manual IP last night, and half of that was typing in the numbers from the controller. :mfp:

If you get into the higher level networking courses you will do labs with real hardware, but then again it depends on the course and school. Emulation programs are always cheaper than actual hardware to cover an entire class.

I get my CCENT book today. We can teach each other haha. Gonna scan my book so my friend can learn too. He keeps telling me he will start going to school next year, since we graduated high school lol.

Edited by Krazyxazn

If you get into the higher level networking courses you will do labs with real hardware, but then again it depends on the course and school. Emulation programs are always cheaper than actual hardware to cover an entire class.

I get my CCENT book today. We can teach each other haha. Gonna scan my book so my friend can learn too. He keeps telling me he will start going to school next year, since we graduated high school lol.

Depends on the school. It was actually reversed a bit for me, I did hardware stuff first, now I am doing the boring book work lol..

In my BS program now, its mostly just my LSPs (Liberal Studies/Gen Eds) since most of my stuff transfered turned into my major and elective credits. I actually only need like 1 more class to be done with my major.

Into Networking is pretty easy... Freshman / intro (100lvl) classes are usually pretty easy.

We have the hardware, and we were told we were going to be configuring them.

Those plans got changed, I guess.

At the same time, we were also told that we were going to "learn" how to make ethernet cables (psh, if I didn't know how to do that already...)

Exams over, :biggrin::thumbsup: trolling... and trying to remember what my year end project was. :rolleyes:

I still have 3 weeks before my finals start :(

could be interesting.

damn, you guys make my classes sound easy.

most difficult course is Intro to Networking, and that's only because it's 3 weeks til the end of the semester... and we have yet to touch a server. It's all been simulated stuff on Cisco Packet Tracer.

I literally learned more in the 5 minutes I set up my xbox with a manual IP last night, and half of that was typing in the numbers from the controller. :mfp:

Wow, crazy! My intro to networking (CCNA I at my local college) was a hands-on lab class with hardware available for use. A lot of the homework was done with Packet Tracer though...useful little program if you ever need to set up a scenario in the future and don't want to wire it up lol

Wow, crazy! My intro to networking (CCNA I at my local college) was a hands-on lab class with hardware available for use. A lot of the homework was done with Packet Tracer though...useful little program if you ever need to set up a scenario in the future and don't want to wire it up lol

It is, but it's not the same as actually working with a server. This is a CCNA course, but it's based around cisco powerpoints. We've never done any labs in class.

Left work early, since they didn't need me. Time to finally enjoy an afternoon.