DanTheGamer11

Thread Report or something...

It sure doesn't feel like a victimless crime when I have to root this garbage out of my forum every day. I have sympathy for disadvantaged people, but victimizing someone else doesn't work for me.

ur a mod too?

I just am admin on a small phpbb forum having to do with cows.

There is still more spamming going on, has this happened before, i wasnt aware of any spam like this before, i havent seen it happen before this week.

It sure doesn't feel like a victimless crime when I have to root this garbage out of my forum every day. I have sympathy for disadvantaged people, but victimizing someone else doesn't work for me.

I'm not takling about a victimless crime, of course it sucks for you, and those who have to see it. but there is no way to stop them, as long as they are earning money over all. just hope they realize this site is not profitable and then they will move on...

I just tried to explain the other side of things as i have some limited knowledge others might not have, and see the mechanics behind the s*** that gets posted.

Do the changes you deem necessary, but hiding the threads will help the admins/mods when they are not online, and if it is miss used we can always ban the miss users...