New Build Time

caffeinejunkie

Its been a long time since Ive posted on here but Ive finally got some free time and money and need to upgrade my rig. Ive had an i7 920 d0 sitting in my closet for close to a year now thats been begging for a home. I realize my timing is horrid with Sandy Bridge but I just want to get the absolute best I can out of what Ive been sitting on for all this time.

I already have a Corsair AX750 and the hard drives Ill be using. Aside from that I was looking at the Asus Rampage III Gene with GSKILL Trident+ 2000mhz 6gb . I have no idea what to get graphics wise. I will be running at the least four monitors and just want to be able to take pretty much any game I can throw at it for the next few years. Cooling will be stock for the moment. I have an old Koolance EXOS unit I'll be gutting and building a new custom wc setup into. Just looking for some good suggestions for a graphics card(s) and anything better for the mobo/ram in those price ranges. Thanks in advance.

That would save me a bunch with the memory and I don't think Id need two 6950s since I believe one can support 4 monitors and I don't see myself needing that much power for along time. Thanks for the suggestions.

That would save me a bunch with the memory and I don't think Id need two 6950s since I believe one can support 4 monitors and I don't see myself needing that much power for along time. Thanks for the suggestions.

Oh you wont be gaming on all 4??