SpeedCrazy

Best tasting thing you ever ate.

Too many choices. I had organic coffee with grass fed raw cream and home grown milk fed bacon for breakfast, that was definitely up there. :thumbsup:

Well idk if it's the best I've ever had but last night I went to O'Charley's and had their wood fire grilled "cedar plank salmon." It literally came atop a small cedar plank and was perfectly grilled and seasoned. Phenomenal.

Other than that, I think my favorite food in general is Tiramisu :)

Probably bacon.

After that, it's hard to say because I can't remember every good thing I've eaten in my life, but a very good tasting thing that popped in my mind is Iskender kebab: iskender-kebab-istanbul.jpg

My local pizza restaurant makes really delicious Iskender kebabs and I can't resist them! (There's supposed to be pieces of bread made from pizza dough there)

Edited by Flibo

I honestly can't think of the best food I've ever had, but I can think of the best steak I ever had, right in a house downtown, a place called Lah Binnahs I believe. Too bad the place is so darn expensive though, I'd really love to eat there again sometime.

Fried Calamari. That's the only thing I ever miss from the "junk foods".

Aside from that, probably Bison Steak, its awesome !

This time of year it is my home made chili. In the summer it would have to be my grilled hamburger's with fresh lettuce, tomato, and onion out of the garden. :D

This is a hard decision to make, and I dont think can easily be narrowed down to one thing.

There is a small mexican restauraunt near my house that has amazing burritos though. They'd have to rank in the top 5 for me!

Seviche that I had in Cozumel, Mexico, followed by a grilled snapper. Best meal EVER!

Edited by l33t p1mp

Best thing I've ever eaten that I've made would have to be either my 12 spice chicken quesadilla with homemade guacamole or my jade red chicken. Both are very excellent and 100% my creations.

Best thing I've ever eaten that was made for me would have to be my mom's lasagna. Its about 6 layers and oh so amazing.

Best thing I've ever eaten in a restaurant would either be deep dish pizza from Lou Malnati's in Chicago or the beef gorditas from the Little Diner in Canutillo, Texas.

Best thing I've ever eaten that was made for me would have to be my mom's lasagna. Its about 6 layers and oh so amazing.

It seems moms just tend to be the best at making lasagna. My mom's lasagna is awesome as well, I could eat it for almost every meal.

It seems moms just tend to be the best at making lasagna. My mom's lasagna is awesome as well, I could eat it for almost every meal.

Yeah, same here. My dad even requested it as his birthday dinner last year. :lol: