i7 2600K beats i7 980X?

At the end guys I think processor doesnt care too much or nothing for gamming.

On benchmark games offered by El_Capitan. Nyt Ryda won El_Capitan and almost all people..

16GB (pfffffffffffffff well that is unnecessary)

I would say 2x460 > 5970.. seems not..

Also Nyt Ryda have a 1055t and El_Capitan have a i7 950.. in benchmarks shows 950 as the best ..

both of them have their processors overclocked.

This thing of benchmarks is kinda crazy and they go mostly for GPU.. it doesnt care rest of ur hardware.. 1 beast GPU > processor, memory, all... seems Nyt Ryda's GPU must be an expensive monster.

The only interesing on this new Intel processor is the thing of 32nm and less power ussage.. because normal gamers doesnt need such power almost never. ;-)

wut? ^ Those benches were gpu benches, of course they aint going to make much difference about cpus.

O.O... I feel if I wanted one of these I would have to rob a bank.

<.<

>.>

*Grabs Shotgun, ski mask, and steals get away car.* :ph34r:

Me too. *sigh*

AS for the number of cores. I would be more than happy with 8 let alone 12. :blink: (think how fast i could get through a bigav wu) :whoa:

Me too. *sigh*

AS for the number of cores. I would be more than happy with 8 let alone 12. :blink: (think how fast i could get through a bigav wu) :whoa:

I am very happy with 4 non hyperthreaded cores and I think I will skip a generation before upgrading (if my i5 lasts that long lol) It would just be really cool to have a 12 core beast.

@SpeedCrazy.. yeah speed but that is why I mentioned for gamming.

I believe most of us here are gammers and in gamming processor doesn't make the difference at all. Just watching the CPU bench on 3dmark06 makes me want to cry.. my CPU simulating a 3d game was 1-3fps jajajaja that was hell funny..

So our major concern is the GPU..

I would only give credit to this CPU just because the 32nm and less power usage. I dont mind about high bandwitdh or calculations because I would never realize of the difference gamming.