4 CPU Coolers for sale

TropicalPreist

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He also backed out of a confirmed purchase with me several weeks ago - and after I held the stuff for him for the better part of a week. Accordingly I won't be doing any business with TP in the future.

Good luck guys - hope he responds.

honestly...

In these hard economic time s it might be that TP is having some financial issues and possibly may not have the way to ship anything.. Some of us have been there. like I said be patient and if TP wants to post something to explain then we will know if not then just move on and chalk this one off as taking one for the team.

what would you rather have...some one who doesnt post back or someone who eagerly post back and takes your money then doesnt ship you product...? lets just leave it be for now. there will be other killer deals and if not then pay for it normally like the rest of us.

Thanks for your understanding.........

I sent TP a PM, I said I'd buy all his CPU Coolers for $190. If he replies and goes with it, I'll post here to update the situation, and if anyone still wants one of his CPU Coolers, I'll handle that in a different thread.