ir_cow

I broke my tooth on a pickle

I broke a wisdom tooth in half on a french fry once.

Nobody seems to be asking the important questions.

Did you forgive the sandwich and finish it anyways? If not then where is the sandwich now? Did someone else eat it?

I really hate it when stories are not finished up properly and just leave a guy hanging.

Probably goes without saying but a guy like you should probably stay away from hard candy.

Edited by feetfats

I know the feeling. I cracked my tooth while eating a sandwich as well. The funny part is that there was absolutely nothing hard in it.

Until you get it fixed, you should avoid chewed on the side of your mouth with the broken tooth. Obvious warning is avoid cold/hot liquids.

Anyways, I hope it all turns out well and it doesn't hurt TOO bad! Best wishes!

Edited by nikola19283

sorry guys i left you all hanging. it was a good sandwich and yes i checked it out but i didn''t find anything but sliced pickles in tuna. it was a loud crack followed by pain.

i've been drinking rum all day, so i think i'm gonna be drunk for 2 weeks lol.

Edited by hornybluecow

Dentist? :whistling:

What kind of pickles? Oh and ( you are to old for this[i think due to the fact you are drowning in rum]) but if you have a milk tooth that wont come out the adult tooth underneath can break it as it comes out.

its been a few years since i lost my baby teeth lol i'm 24

the pickle were 'Great Value Pickles" from walmart.

Edited by hornybluecow

The important thing is not to lose sight of the awesomeness of pickles on a tuna sandwich.

Sadly, there was probably an issue with your tooth long before you had the sandwich. It was just the time it finally went. My ex complained of her tooth being sensitive for a few weeks before she had bit into something one time and her tooth broke. Found out that she had a huge cavity that was below the gumline and it couldn't be seen. She also lost that tooth because it was too far gone. If she had gone to the dentist regularly, they would have easily caught it. She was so scared to death of needles, she avoided the dentist at all costs which was too bad... Good luck to you. If the nerve happens to be exposed, you'll be in a world of hurt until you get some vicoden or something similar and until you can get into the dentist.

yeah i took a closer look and its going to be a root canal. hurts but nothing like my last one which felt my someone was breaking my bones constantly. i waited for a few days before i went to the dentist. i really hate them so much.

Edited by hornybluecow

lol this thread is hilarious .. i can't stop laughing

Edited by loco_frags