ir_cow

I broke my tooth on a pickle

like the title says i was eating a tuna sandwich with pickles and it broke my molar. now it hurts alot and i have to wait 2 weeks to get it fixed.

thats all just a rant to pass the time, i just thought it was extremely odd a pickle would do me in.

Edited by hornybluecow

You broke your tooth eating tuna salad? That's seems like an odd thing to break a tooth on.

That's pretty pathetic. At least make the story interesting and say that you took a bite into your cpu to see if it was done cooking yet.

But really, that must suck. You should file a lawsuit against the maker of that pickle! :teehee:

like the title says i was eating a tuna sandwich with pickles and it broke my molar. now it hurts alot and i have to wait 2 weeks to get it fixed.

thats all just a rant to pass the time, i just thought it was extremely odd a pickle would do me in.

Far out! :blink: How hard were those pickles? Was the sandwich tasty at least? :dunno:

OUCH ! good luck at the dentist :-/

Did you take apart the sandwich and attempt to figure out what exactly you bit into?

I'm starting to think that pickle companies are trying to rule the world, the exact same thing happened to a kid when I was in elementary school.

Am I the only one that's impressed with that tuna sandwich? Did it at least taste good?

Years ago when i was little i once broke my tooth in half from a piece of cake...

My best friend still busts my balls over it lol