RAM Question

Go into the bios and look under dram timings or advanced bios features. Im not sure what Board you have so I would not be able to tell you. See if there is a review on your board. sometimes they include bios settings and that would show you exactly where your case-lat ect is.

Edit: One thing I would suggest is that you run OCCT linpak for about 2-5 hours to verify your systems stability. Out of all the tests I have used that is the one that will find an error if it exists. Please do this before you overclock it to make sure you have found the stable point first. :cheers:

OCCT website

Edited by boinker

Go into the bios and look under dram timings or advanced bios features. Im not sure what Board you have so I would not be able to tell you. See if there is a review on your board. sometimes they include bios settings and that would show you exactly where your case-lat ect is.

Edit: One thing I would suggest is that you run OCCT linpak for about 2-5 hours to verify your systems stability. Out of all the tests I have used that is the one that will find an error if it exists. Please do this before you overclock it to make sure you have found the stable point first. :cheers:

OCCT website

I have a M4A79XTD EVO