Our random folding chat

mattyamdfanboi

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sweet im up to 4 about to be 5, two of those are laptops that arent worth mentioning and an old dell, but a folding farm none the less, but considering my ppd and how much they have dropped scince giving my brother the 1055t build, it seems like less

Good luck with the power bills.

I'll maybe make a farm when i move away to college. Let them pay it all. evilgrin.gif

well mostly laptops, the only power hungry system is my main rig, besides i get to stay in my parents house till i graduate and get a decent job. ie. i dont pay the power bills

Good luck with the power bills.

I'll maybe make a farm when i move away to college. Let them pay it all. :evilgrin:

I... have a dream!

To build a "guilt free" F@H farm based on a multiple laptop format powered exclusively from a solar charged battery network (this also involves moving to a significantly warmer climate) :thumbsup:

how did that happen!

24/7 folding. On a heavily oced i7930 with 2 heavily oced GTS 250s, significantly rising room temperature and causing air conditioning to be used. It was a very noticable difference on the utilities bill. :glare:

It was fun while it lasted.

24/7 folding. On a heavily oced i7930 with 2 heavily oced GTS 250s, significantly rising room temperature and causing air conditioning to be used. It was a very noticable difference on the utilities bill. dry.gif

haha, my parents have no idea, the bills are up a little, and the office is warmer, i have a farm mostly setup on the one desk, i have two destops, three monitors and a laptop just on my main desk.

i would almost kill for a fancy kvm switch right now, i cant even find one that will work for me, switch 2-3 dvi monitors to 3+ pcs and have usb

Lol my dad doesnt set me a limit but tells me to not let the pc idle in the game pause menu since it loads the system fully and guzzles power .

When I game overclocked , my room turns into a sauna lol

Lol my dad doesnt set me a limit but tells me to not let the pc idle in the game pause menu since it loads the system fully and guzzles power .

When I game overclocked , my room turns into a sauna lol

yeah i image its already nice and warm in south africa, just be glad you have 580's and not 480'steehee.gif

24/7 folding. On a heavily oced i7930 with 2 heavily oced GTS 250s, significantly rising room temperature and causing air conditioning to be used. It was a very noticable difference on the utilities bill. :glare:

Getting kinda close to that, if I can find another GTS 250 1GB to match my XFX Core Edition, diff cpu tho.