Our random folding chat

mattyamdfanboi

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We only bring the temp down to 78F so as to use as little air con as possible and still be comfortable. Bot hey, when it 100F (not looking forward to it) outside 78f is lovely. If i had a better air cooler i would be able to go a bit longer.

CM GeminiSII, piece of rubbish. But i was a n00b, and i thought i thought it would cool better because it was blowing straight down on the cpu. And i was told i needed to cool my ram.

We only bring the temp down to 78F so as to use as little air con as possible and still be comfortable. Bot hey, when it 100F (not looking forward to it) outside 78f is lovely. If i had a better air cooler i would be able to go a bit longer.

38c (100f) isn't hot... it's warm, it's not uncommon to reach into the 40's here during summer, speaking of which would you mind sending some down this way I'm sick of the darn cold weather already LOL :lol:

man this x6 is screamin!, i need to get rid of this stock cooler, it runs the fan at max speed even though its at 44 degrees, now that i look at it i cant believe it, my 965 with a coolermaster v6 is at 44, wow, but hey i cant here that one, 1055t stock cooler stock speed = 965 cm v6 at a very mild 3.6

whats this about my bad engrish?? my engrish ill have u know is as perfect as it can possibly be! rofl

im running a hiper212+ on my mine with 2 fans.. quite as.. and so so cool hahah

its probably starting to get cold over there, i guess its getting hotter here, not to bad though, still folding.