scr4wl

Forum Wars - 2011 - Post your builds

Lol my 6870 is already sold :P The GTX580 is sitting in my machine but I havent had a chance to test it properly . Im sick and dont feel like testing it :sick:

I'll add you Mercury in Class E , just remember to register with the link in my sig .

My rig has changed a little.

I7 950 - (8 threads)

24Gb's DDR3-1333

2-GTX-480's SLI (2 cores)

Water Cooled (1 handicap)

Total System Handicap = 11 (D class)

Ok guys heres our team so far :

The Teams :

A: 16+ points : No players

B: 14-15 points : No players

C: 12-13 points : No players

D: 10-11 points :

Team 1 : The Dormant Dominators

Water_Hazard = I7 950 , Custom Water Cooling and 2xGTX480’s

Handicap = 11

Ebarone = i7 975X , Corsair H50 and 2xGTX480’s.

Handicap = 11

Speedway Native = Rig 1. i7 930 , Custom Water Cooling and a HD5970

Handicap = 11

Team 2 : The Daredevils

El_Capitan = Rig 1. i7 950 , Custom Water Cooling and 2xGTX460’s

Handicap = 11

RJR : i7 860 , Custom Water Cooling and 2xGTX460’s

Handicap = 11

Malmsteenisgod = i7 875k , Asetek LC and HD5770

Handicap = 10

E: 8-9 points

Team 1 : Team Extreme

Nyt Ryda = X6 1090t , Water Cooled and a GTX580

Handicap = 8

El_Capitan = Rig 2. X6 1090t , Custom Water Cooling and HD5870

Handicap = 8

MecuryDoun = i7-930 , Air Cooled and a HD5770

Handicap = 9

Team 2 : Evolution

Imagine = i7 720QM 4C/8T , Air Cooled and HD5650

Handicap = 9

KrazyPolloc = i7 860 , Air Cooled and a HD5850

Handicap = 9

SpeedCrazy = I7 930 , Air Cooled and GTS250's

Handicap = 9

F: 6-7 points

Team 1 : Team Full Frontal Assault

MattyAMDFanboi = X6 1055t , Air Cooled and a GTX580

Handicap = 7

l33t p1mp = Core 2 Quad Q9450 , Custom Water Cooled and a GTX275

Handicap = 6

G: 3-5 points

Team 1 : The Good Guys

Overclocking101 = I5-655K , Air Cooled and a GTX280

Handicap = 5

Flibo = Intel Core 2 Q9300 , Air Cooled and 9800GTX

Handicap = 5

Joel.Monteiro = PII X4 9950 , Air Cooled and HD4870

Handicap = 5

We need more players to fill spots else many guys will be left out the wars , you can only participate in a full team

hi guys , this is equinox from TRP. if i may make a suggestion to fill out a full team use players that are extra's in the lower classes to fill up higher classes. not the ideal situation but that gives you a full team . anyone who posts overclocked scores qualifies for all the prizes and Raymo has some nice stuff. just an idea.

Lol my 6870 is already sold :P The GTX580 is sitting in my machine but I havent had a chance to test it properly . Im sick and dont feel like testing it :sick:

I'll add you Mercury in Class E , just remember to register with the link in my sig .

There is no link in your Sig now...

The fan went out in my 5970 :( But, I have already maxed most of my scores and have links and screen shots of everything so, just in case my 5970 isn't able to go before the comp ends, I should be ok for all the submissions. However, I have been playing around with my GTX 460's and so far I am seeing some very nice numbers, will have to see if they can beat out my 5970 scores ;)

Looks like sheldor is out leaving myself and overclocking101 on a 2 man team in the G class, as well as Flibo and Joel.Monteiro on a 2 man team in the same class. If we can't get 2 more people to sign up G class rigs, then since I am already competing in the D class, and the other 3 left in the G class are not. I will drop my G class spot and we could combine both teams into 1, with everyone getting a chance to compete :cheers: But if we can get 2 late G class entries then we can field 2 teams :thumbsup:

I think nyt is moving me to E team 2. Dropping 1 of my 250s.

Ok I have updated the team list . If we get more players then I will swop around players but until then , these are the teams.

1st off Nyt, you arrived on the scene as a mod helping out with this contest pretty late. Just wanted to say thanks for everything you have done so far, and will do in getting OCC as ready as possible, last minute or not!

Could we make an OCC rule on posting during the last 3 days at TRP, so that those final 5 submissions can be regulated based on score increase? Maybe a thread for posting an improved score as one of the last 5, to see who will be allowed one of those 5 spots and ensuring that they go to the OCC members who can show the biggest increase in score, which would be better for the individual, the team, and OCC :biggrin: So basically over the last 3 days, if an OCC member wants one of the 5 allowed spots for late submission, they post their scores on a thread here 1st, and if they have the biggest improvement, then post that score at TRP :cheers:

Thanks

Ok I will put a new thread for the improved scores in the last 3 days using your suggestion

Edit I am updating the teams etc in the section for the Forum Wars and will not keep updating here because its double the work .