My Christmas Program(Unfinished) [Java]

Pasha

I tried running it in applet-viewer and it wouldn't load.

Thanks but no thanks alex i just wanted to view this one program no need for a full blown IDE that i will never use.

haha, that was more pointed at the people who were talking about using notepad and BlueJ

d: took me like 4 hours ;x I failed like 3 times ;D well yea also i don't want eclipse... can't figure it out and i'm happy with just BlueJ

I worked on a group project in school with some guys that used BlueJ, it was good for that, and projects like this, but when you get into bigger stuff you are going to need something like Eclipse or jGRASP, unless you are some sort of genius that can keep all of that in your head. (Or super old school and write everything in your program down on paper.) The variable monitoring functions that those provide are invaluable.

Edited by alexonfyre

I worked on a group project in school with some guys that used BlueJ, it was good for that, and projects like this, but when you get into bigger stuff you are going to need something like Eclipse or jGRASP, unless you are some sort of genius that can keep all of that in your head. (Or super old school and write everything in your program down on paper.) The variable monitoring functions that those provide are invaluable.

yea i know but for now... with my projects being soo small its alright... right now i'm working on a game so expect that to be posted later today soo yea :D