Insomnia

Special_K

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol wow the last thing i expected was people to post in here :D thanks though, i finally got some sleep (1-5) and im about to sleep some more, im so sore/tired its 9:30 ill be out by 10

iamgod

oh and bigred heres a lil pic, i had an idea, my friend helped me do it (i dont have adobe ps) get em started young

Guest Ballz2TheWallz
lol wow the last thing i expected was people to post in here :D thanks though, i finally got some sleep (1-5) and im about to sleep some more, im so sore/tired its 9:30 ill be out by 10

iamgod

oh and bigred heres a lil pic, i had an idea, my friend helped me do it (i dont have adobe ps) get em started young

:withstupid::lol: for when your hands start shaking

i can sleep for 12, 18, and even 20 HRS! and im 21! im past the biggest part of puberty!

My body just sorta keeps sleeping... sometimes i dont even hear the alarm, it just keeps going off and i keep sleeping.

You can oversleep you know :) making yourself tired as a result :huh: it's true!

Unless you have Cronic Fatigue Syndrome? :P

Congrats on the bubby... Red! :)

yeah i'm in that boat too. i can sleep for a looong time. but when i do i always wake up feeling sleepy and feeling tired all day, i've done the whle 48 hours with very little sleep thing and its no fun and i've done the 24 hours of sleep thing and it sucks too. give me 12 hours of sleep and i've good for like 20 hours up.

8:30 to 1am??? thats nothing....

I'll go from 5am one day and not sleep till 5am the next day

if I goto sleep at all w/ ease...

actually i stayed up, went to work, taught a class, and finally went to sleep around 1pm :blink: then woke back up at 4, went back to work, got home around 8, passed out around 10 and got a good 10 hrs of sleep :D awake today hehe :D