Insomnia

Special_K

lol i knew id hear something about kids

speaking of which, how is yours bigred? publicity seems to have died down since the birth. u takin him to the lan party? :D get em while their young!!

he's doing good except for the constant need to start screaming JUST as you fall asleep.

lan party wise. I don't think he's gonna go. he's still a little too young to understand anything. my niece who lives with us (still trying to finalize the adoption papers), is 3, she LOVES UT, Quake, AVP and Worms. She'd go to the lan party and be just like she is at home. GLUED to the pc (found it keeps her occupied and out of trouble).

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I yself like really no more than 5 hours of sleep. Only for the reason that i can doe so much in the ammount of time that i would be asleep. It's almost like i do my best work between 1-4am.On school nights i go to bed at about 1 then get up at 6 and i have no problems just open a bottle of jolt and bam it's like i slept for a week lol. On the weekends i try to sleep even less. i have had no problems. Everyonce and a while i will sleep for a whole day (24hours) on vacation and stuff like that. :blink::P

yeh sleeping is awaste of time... while you are sleeping.. you could do other more productive thins.. but instead sleeping is a waste of 5-24hrs. depending on how long you sleep

I've gone over 72 hours without sleep before. Its a wild trip! Who needs drugs?

As long as you keep moving, the body really only needs to sleep once ever few days, and even then only for 4-6 hours.

Of course, doing that for a long time will shorten your life drastically.

Longest I've gone without little sleep is 5 days on 1.5 hours sleep. Anyone beat that? And if so, what were you doing?

I was digging trenches. And smoking. Loooooooooooooots of smoking.

Guest Ballz2TheWallz
:D i have insomniac i cant fall asleep until literally 3am now i dunno why just alot on my mind(personal)but dem bawls kept me going all weekend(friday-monday you gotta love snow i slept last night though)but im use to little sleep i usally go to sleep at 1am and get up 4-5:30am, but i can sleep for nearly 15hours

you have my pity good man.

i can sleep for 12, 18, and even 20 HRS! and im 21! im past the biggest part of puberty!

My body just sorta keeps sleeping... sometimes i dont even hear the alarm, it just keeps going off and i keep sleeping.

Me too. Kinda sucks when you have to do stuff.

72 hours is still 72 hours shy of my record. 144 hours non stop. give me enough caffine and I can go for a LONG time. BTW if you're in the army, and get a chance to talk to any of the guys in Delta, the rangers, or green berets ask them about the new drugs they get to play with. it's supposed to keep them awake and alert for weeks on end.

Unfortuantly, being in the Canadian army, I dont have to opportunity to talk to those guys. Our own Special Forces, JTF2, are always tasked out doing all kinds of crazy shiznit. They prolly have some crazy drugs to keep them up too. I just hope I never have to take that kinda stuff.

Every now and then I will go for a day and not sleep (playing games and doing worka all night) but no more than that becuase I know its gonna mess me up and I wont be able to concentrate at uni :)

btw I love the film Insomnia, Al pacino is one of the greatest actors evarrrr :P

sometimes i dont even hear the alarm, it just keeps going off and i keep sleeping.

alarm??? what alarm??? ... ... ... ... ... ... OH SHIZA!!!!!! it's 8:30! school started 20 min ag and my... beeping sleeping thinger... OH! THAT oh, that's a alarm...

;)