Gamers Unite!

Bubbaxm2

Looking for some gamers interested in joining a new social networking site for gamers. Site is called gamersportal and can be found at gamersportal.com. You will need to sign up to see the many features offered though. While it is still in the early stages of development the team over there is working hard and adding features to it every chance they get. They are actively seeking feedback and are definitely listening to the suggestions.

Site is really cool so far, it has dedicated storage given to each user for pics, friend streams that allow you to see what is going on with them, you can add any of the games you play and allow others to see them and the names you use so that they may join you if so desired. Also has direct links to your other social networking sites, aim, msn, and xfire pages. Those are just a very few of the many features it has with more being added all the time.

Edit: Panderon was nice enough to give OCC their own special code since some were having isues. I will just quote him. :)

" In order to alleviate the confusion, we've created a dedicated signup code for the Overclockers Club; the code is OVERCLKR and has 50 slots available.

Navigate to http://gamersportal.com/ and click the 'Alpha users login here' link at the top of the page, to begin the process."

So come on everybody get over there and add me as a friend! Thanks Claymeow for creating an OCC clan page over there already.:) Many thanks to Bosco for letting me post this up over here.

Edited by Bubbaxm2

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The red and black one is our clan forum Doc.

Gp is more along the lines of a facebook or mayspace but for gamers. It does offer forums for clans/teams to use though. It does also does have a general forum for just regular old bs as well.

Edited by Bubbaxm2

Okay, for those that signed up, see if you can join this: http://gamersportal.com/clan/occ

If we get enough members and activity on the site, it seems like we may get some free game server hosting (the bonus bubba was talking about).

EDIT: Okay, sweet. Bubba has joined. The clan is set for open membership, but works like Xfire does, where I have to accept the join request (unlike Steam, where anyone can join without review).

The red and black one is our clan forum Doc.

Gp is more along the lines of a facebook or mayspace but for gamers. It does offer forums for clans/teams to use though. It does also does have a general forum for just regular old bs as well.

The one thing the site needs though is the ability to import games from other sites, like Steam, Xfire, Raptr, or even Gamespot. Manually having to add games is awful.