Sign in to follow this  
ivangela

Folding results not registered

Happy holidays OCC,

Everything was just fine last week when my internet went out. Since managing to get it going again, something's been wrong with my folding. I am completing WU but it seems they aren't counting for some reason. The FAH client is connecting, it says results were uploaded, new WU are being downloaded, and my CPU is crunching away but my points aren't coming up and the FAH site says I haven't had an active client in 7 days!

Any ideas?

Happy holidays OCC,

Everything was just fine last week when my internet went out. Since managing to get it going again, something's been wrong with my folding. I am completing WU but it seems they aren't counting for some reason. The FAH client is connecting, it says results were uploaded, new WU are being downloaded, and my CPU is crunching away but my points aren't coming up and the FAH site says I haven't had an active client in 7 days!

Any ideas?

Did you check to see if your username and/or pass key are still entered correctly? No clue why that would be impacted by your internet going down, but it's the main reason I'd think they wouldn't register.