New Case $160

That has my vote.

im not a fan of the style. not very flashy :teehee:

do you guys think this is worth the extra $20 ?? i just like the idea of the horizontal (vertical?) configuration of it all. looks cool. Looks like it would be quiet too

im not a fan of the style. not very flashy :teehee:

do you guys think this is worth the extra $20 ?? i just like the idea of the horizontal (vertical?) configuration of it all. looks cool. Looks like it would be quiet too

yep good case.

If you can stretch to it then theHAF X is an awesome case.

im going to try to stretch it to $200, but money is tight for me so im not sure. im already pushing the limits at $160-$180. im only considering the Raven case because of the uniqueness of it

so ill try to see if i can scratch up some more cash. i still have another family christmas going on like, right now :P

whats the difference between that and the silverstone ? from what i can tell it just looks a little different. the inside looks the exact same (other than color scheme).

Dude, that is an awesome case, I didn't know Newegg or anyone in the states had them on stock.

Heck, if you have a Fry's nearby, they have the Raven in stock! I think for the same price also, can't remember for sure though.

Yes! Silverstone>all others

I built a computer recently with the very similar FT02 (which has sound dampening foam) and it was silent. It cooled exceptionally well. Three 180mm fans blowing cool air from bottom to top is absolutely ideal. The raven might be a tiny bit louder, but I bet it's negligible.

I plan on using the Raven for my next build (or whatever the next generation case is by then with sound dampening).