• yes
    • no
    • If you don't think it was 2 planes you must be ignorant
  2. 2. Are terrorists real?

• yes
    • no
    • Anyone who doesn't believe terrorists are real is living under a rock

What do you believe?????

Ok so on the pocket knife thread UT66 decided to make his conspiricy theory public. In the original post he uses the term "imaginary terrorists" to explain the fact he believes that the attacks on the twin towers were not from planes, but explosions from the inside. Once I read this, I replied by letting him know that there are indeed "real terrorists" and that we might have members here on OCC, that have been directly affected by some of the terrorist attacks, not just here in the US but all around the world! He never responded, so I thought that was the end of it.....but I was wrong. He then PM'd me with 2 links, that I will post below, showing "proof" that he was right, or at least I guess that is what his point was. Not really sure. I responded by telling him not to send me junk, but just more colorfully ;) After he responded, he then locked the PM, so I could not :rofl:

Here are the 2 links he sent me. Long videos, but if you want the cliff notes.......Planes did not hit the towers, it was a media cover up and they were bombed from the inside and blamed on "imaginary terrorists"

http://redirectingat.com/?id=3031X597717&xs=1&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.septemberclues.info%2F&sref=http%3A%2F%2Fforums.overclockersclub.com%2Findex.php%3Fapp%3Dmembers%26module%3Dmessaging%26section%3Dview%26do%3DshowConversation%26topicID%3D88031

http://redirectingat.com/?id=3031X597717&xs=1&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cluesforum.info%2F&sref=http%3A%2F%2Fforums.overclockersclub.com%2Findex.php%3Fapp%3Dmembers%26module%3Dmessaging%26section%3Dview%26do%3DshowConversation%26topicID%3D88031

ut66beinganidiot.th.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I'm just going to stay out of this - let people believe whatever they want.

I will say one thing however - BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. :)

I'm just going to stay out of this - let people believe whatever they want.

I will say one thing however - BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. :)

You wanted to stay out of it, yet you laugh at his beliefs?

Anyways, I will not get into this. It happened one way or another and was a sad day and event in history.

Edited by Krieg1337

well there's always someone who doesn't believe the truth when it bites em in the butt.

Its a shame those that think it was a fake do in fact live a rock . that or their head is so far up their tail they need a proctologist for a haircut

Edited by oh_fubar

You know what I believe? Disney prevented anyone from watching the original Tron movie so they wouldn't be turned off from seeing Tron 2. Do you know how DIFFICULT it is to find that movie, online or locally? It's near impossible!

Usually they try to show the original on television before release day so people get pumped to see the movie. Not this time.

You do realise that PM is an abbreviation for "Personal Message"?

+1, probably didn't want this to turn into exactly what it is now..Meh.

I didn't bother voting, because of course the attack, was caused by the planes, as well as the collapse of the buildings were caused by the planes. I've watched a lot of the videos surrounding the 9/11 attacks, and generally I enjoy reading about any conspiracy theories. Now I don't find all of them entirely false; there are even bits and pieces of the 9/11 theories that I find intriguing and require more investigation.

However, I have my own theory of conspiracy theorists. I think these theorists are so upset with the American government that they're really desperately trying to find some kind of evidence that the American government is doing something secretive that the people should know about. I also think the fact that so many people believe in these theories is a good example that many Americans feel the same way. So, do I find these conspiracy theories to be dumb? Not at all. They have every reason to be suspicious of their government.

I won't say whether it is true or false as I honestly don't know.

I would like to believe that it isn't true but given that I wasn't involved, wasn't there to inspect ground zero and/or do not have sufficient scientific background to know for myself I will have to say that it is plausible but extremely unlikely.

Agreed though, it is not acceptable to 'take on' another person like this in any thread let alone its own.

this guy is crazy -and a liar- ( putting words in my mouth, i never said anything about planes, the twin towers , or what i believe, nada) also i might be wrong but i think this thread is ban material.

All members are expected to abide by the forum rules. Failure to do so may result in a warning, suspension or ban.

Edited by UT66
  • Like 1

2. Members are expected to conduct themselves in a civilized manner. That means showing courtesy and respect to ALL members, moderators, administrators, staff, and guests. No cursing (Swearing) or avoiding the swear filter by using numbers and other characters rather than letters in swear words. Absolutely no personal attacks, bashes, flames, or bigotry comments. Racist, sexist or anti-religious remarks of any kind are absolutely forbidden. Comments against other groups based upon sexual orientation, age, class, IQ, ethnicity, political preference, nationality or similar features are also strictly forbidden. This also includes direct bashing to the website and its members, staff and anything else related to Occ. There will be no outside links to anything in the above section period. - Not only is it a rule here, it should be a way of life.

showing "proof" that i was right.... that's a lie right there. I never say anything about right or wrong, maybe he is not mature enough. You cannot start a thread spouting nonsense ( basically lying) about other forum user beliefs, specially if you are doing it to start a pointless flame war.