A cold overclocker from Sweden says hi...

Forceati

Pretty Sweet System.

I have the -E version of that board and love it. How bout you?

Yeah, I really love it, just works like a charm.. although now that Sandy Bridge is just around the corner some new boards are looking interesting, I want the EFI bios, a new faster SSD with SATA-3 and the new cpu:s. Gonna be so nice to see the upcoming overclocking on them... ^^

Welcome to the club!! Whenever ur done with ur mate, come join us in the duel arena hahah :-P

Enjoy ur stay

Hehe, can you like give me a year to pick up some tips and tricks and som LN2 plz? ;):)

I'm already enjoying it a lot thx, you are the most welcoming forum I've seen in years. Massive props to all...

Lol, dont take this guy's offer !! Dueling with him cost me a HD5970 :lol:

Welcome to OCC !

HAha, thx for the tip, I wouldn't have, (I really like my 5970) ;), but maybe next winter... ^^ Thx for the welcome!

Welcome to OCC :cheers:

Tkank you, dihartnell! Much apreciated... :)

Welcome to OCC :)

Thx Bosco! :) Cheers

Welcome to OCC. I must say I envy your low temps during this time of the year.

Hehe, thanks man... when I'm indoors I like it, but when every tram, train and bus is late or non-existent in the mornings when I'm trying to get to work it ain't just as much fun... but for overclocking it's awesome... :)

Hello and welcome to OCC.

Hi, thank you´! Already having a blast... :)

you are the most welcoming forum I've seen in years. Massive props to all...

I just signed up a few days ago, and I couldn't agree more... And, welcome :)

With your weather, just keep your system outside in the cold :D

Over here, we're pretty much sitting at 65-70F the whole year... Well, the past week, we've had rain for some reason... Global warming, too much overclocking going on!

I just signed up a few days ago, and I couldn't agree more... And, welcome :)

With your weather, just keep your system outside in the cold :D

Over here, we're pretty much sitting at 65-70F the whole year... Well, the past week, we've had rain for some reason... Global warming, too much overclocking going on!

Thanks! =) Glad I wasn't the only one in some kind of crazy x-mas spirit greeting, people here really are that nice... just awesome!

Omg, I would give my whole system away to live in that kind of climate. If it wasn't for friends and family I would be living in Spain, Portugal, Bali, New Zeeland or the States I think.. but I love this country, shouldn't complain just because it's -16C outside. ^^

HAhaha, best conclusion ever to the reason behind Global Warming! +1

:cheers:

Edited by Forceati

Well, the past week, we've had rain for some reason.

Lol. understatement, at least according to the news, more like you've had some lakes relocating.

Yeah, I really love it, just works like a charm.. although now that Sandy Bridge is just around the corner some new boards are looking interesting, I want the EFI bios, a new faster SSD with SATA-3 and the new cpu:s. Gonna be so nice to see the upcoming overclocking on them... ^^

There wont be much of ocing on them. Locked bus speeds. :cry: Most of them at any rate.

I would like to get to know the women of your country better. ;)

Welcome!

Well I'm pretty sure if you pop over for any kind of overclocking competition here next year I can introduce you to a lot of women from my country... any specifics? +60 years old, no teeth and flat chested? ;)

Thx for the warm welcome!

Lol. understatement, at least according to the news, more like you've had some lakes relocating.

There wont be much of ocing on them. Locked bus speeds. :cry: Most of them at any rate.

Where is this? Haven't watched the news lately... sorry to hear about the troubles, hope he has a good raft ready... computers and electronics first.! What women and children? Who came up with that...? ;)

Yeah, it's really sad with the 100Mhz limit as of now... but if I remember correctly, years and years ago when we had the same problem with the agp/pci-bus, the motherboard-makers came up with the 100/133 limiter. It's a bit harder this time, but I'm sure they will work something out. But anyways, I'm running my i7 920 on 4Ghz on air. Sandy Bridge is supposedly doing 4.6-5.3Ghz on air with software overclocking from windows, or so I've heard. If it's faster than it's predecessor at the same speeds and you can push it up to 5Ghz, I think it will be enough for me for awhile... but I'll wait until spring sometime and see what happens...

5.3ghz-1m_ret6xg.png

Welcome to the Club! :happy:

Thank you mate! Really nice to be here, most warm and friendly forum I've seen... :)