Sign in to follow this  
Fricken Hamster

Mionix 3200 or 5000 or other?

I've had my Deathadder 1800 for a long time now, and its a great mouse that has served me well, but it had problems with the left button double clicking and mouse button 5 flickering (partially my fault), so I decided its time to get a new mouse.

After a little bit of research, I really like the Mionix Naos, but I don't know whether the 5000 is worth the extra 20~ dollars.

I really like the the shape, as it has space for the ring finger and pinky, which was pretty much my only disappointment with the Deathadder's ergonomics.

One of my biggest gripes is that I like to occasionally pick up my mouse and put it down elsewhere. I would like a short liftoff distance, something I have heard to be a problem in the 5000's laser sensor.

I also like cool LEDS.

Which one should I get? the 3200 or the 5000? or something different?

I have read that while the 5000 is worth the money since it comes with more, the 3200 is just to expensive for what you get when there are better mice at that price range that have more stuff.