Good gaming mouse

NikolaT

Right now I have some cheap Gigabyte laser mouse.

I personally prefer slightly heavier mice. The MX518's they have at the CC I go to seem pretty good. Anyone have any input?

Edited by nikola19283

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I LOVE my MX518, had mine for nearly 4 years now with no problems aside from the shiny finish near the back of the mouse peeling up a bit.

Adjustable DPI from 400 up to 1800, 6 programmable buttons, nice weight and a great hand feel

Microsoft Sidewinder, I seriously will not use another mouse right now if I have a choice...

Original Sidewinder

Sidewinder X5

I have both and even bought a spare of each just in case.

Sell 'im your spare :lol:

I've always liked my Razer mice though they're kinda pricey and I'd imagine that the Logitechs/Microsofts mentioned are more affordable and just as good

I LOVE my MX518, had mine for nearly 4 years now with no problems aside from the shiny finish near the back of the mouse peeling up a bit.

Adjustable DPI from 400 up to 1800, 6 programmable buttons, nice weight and a great hand feel

+1 to this. I've had my mx518 for 5 years, and it still helps me make people miserable. The thumb buttons and the on the fly adjustment of DPI up your game significantly. When it finally goes I'll be going the G500 route, as it seems the next logical step.

Take a look at the Coolermaster CM Storm series of mice... The Sentinel Advance might fit your needs...

yuck if you do any gaming and have to lift, the twin eye sensors of cooler master mice will piss you off, but Logitech mice like the g500 or g9x have good sensors. Also the Rude Fierce is a nice mouse at a good cost Rude Fierce.

you have lots of choices out there but make sure to do some research on the mouse you intend to buy so you dont run across any surpirses like twin eye sensors and such.