L4m1n04s's Rig

L4m1n04s

This is my current set up, and i am to work on upgrading the parts over next few months, If recommend i change anything or any suggestions feel free to let me know!

• CPU: Intel Core i7 870
  • CPU Cooler: Coolermaster Hyper TX3
  • Motherboard: Asus P7P55D-E LX
  • Memory: 4.0GB Corsair DDR3 1600mhz DHX CL9 (2x 2GB)
  • Hard Drives: 500GB S-ATAII 3.0Gb/s
  • Optical Drive: 22x DVD±RW DL S-ATA Lightscribe
  • Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450 1GB
  • Sound card: Onboard 7.1 Audio
  • Internet: Wireless 802.11N 300Mbps MIMO PCI card
  • Case: Xigmatek Asgard
  • PSU: 500W PSU

First thing i'm upgrading is the PSU to Corsair HX 850W ATX Modular SLI & the case to the Coolermaster HAF 932 Case .

First thing i'm upgrading is the PSU to Corsair HX 850W ATX Modular SLI & the case to the Coolermaster HAF 932 Case .

I'm impressed. Someone who wants to upgrade and actually considers one of the most important parts of a good and reliable build - the power supply. Great choice on that Corsair unit!

I think the biggest opportunity for upgrades are with your hard drive (go SSD), the memory (add another 4Gb) and video card (maybe add another GTS 450 for some SLi loving).

Just those small changes would make a world of difference in the performance of your rig :)

I'm impressed. Someone who wants to upgrade and actually considers one of the most important parts of a good and reliable build - the power supply. Great choice on that Corsair unit!

I think the biggest opportunity for upgrades are with your hard drive (go SSD), the memory (add another 4Gb) and video card (maybe add another GTS 450 for some SLi loving).

Just those small changes would make a world of difference in the performance of your rig :)

Aaa thanks for suggestions! That was pretty much my next line of thinking a SSD Drive just the price! Does the Asus P7P55D-E LX support SLI & Two graphics cards? Sorry pretty new to all this!

Edited by L4m1n04s