Graphics Upgrade

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im going with the 570. It will be more than enough for my resolution, plus you get a lot more features. I need a new psu too :(

GTX 570 is probably the best choice. You get CSAA(Which I was reading is very nice but very efficient unlike AMD's offering which kills their cards) and you get PhsyX(not important but nice to have I guess). You also get less heat(more power consumption though) and better drivers.

50 watts Ouch! Out of curiousity I checked the sli zone configurator under the closest matching gpu 470 which for dual sli requires 700 watts min. There is a 650 watt seasonic listed s12e650... only the website does not list it. The certification list is most probably not recent. There is even a 5 1/4" 650 watt thermaltake gpu psu only. The seasonic 650 watt is interesting though.

sad story but GTX570. nvidia always monehats everything. so in the end raw power is meaningless, its all about the money @optimizations... pay and our game works great on your brand, pay a bit more and well also make sure the competition run like arse ...

sad story but GTX570. nvidia always monehats everything. so in the end raw power is meaningless, its all about the money @optimizations... pay and our game works great on your brand, pay a bit more and well also make sure the competition run like arse ...

:lol:

So thats why there are so many "Nvidia the way its meant to be played logos (since AMD stuff runs the game like crap)" in games