Viexi

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition

No such thing as too many Skyrim threads.

:withstupid:

Who suggested the Skyrim subforum again? That's what we need.

Some helpful tips: You can level up fast by leveling up in something simple, like blacksmithing (buy lots of cheap iron ingots and leather strips to make iron daggers).

Counterattacking is the easiest and quickest way of killing minions. Wait for them to raise their sword to attack, then attack before they do.

The Forsaken Cave is a great way to get rich.

Some helpful tips: You can level up fast by leveling up in something simple, like blacksmithing (buy lots of cheap iron ingots and leather strips to make iron daggers).

Counterattacking is the easiest and quickest way of killing minions. Wait for them to raise their sword to attack, then attack before they do.

Be careful with the first one. While having a high smith rating is awesome and all, leaving your combat skills behind severely hampers the experience, imo.

Got my blacksmithing up to 100 tonight! Made two sets of Dragon Bone Armor, since I had a ton lying about inside my house. One for me and one for my companion!

dragonarmor.jpg

Edited by greengiant912

Dungeons and areas ect are both leveled and fixed leveled. So a low level can walk into a high level area and all the high level creatures will be at the lowest level. Just as a high level person can walk into a low level area will be the max lv they can be.

So even if you walk into an area ie lv 10-15 creatures, when your level 14 all the things you will meet will be lv 14 when your combat xp may only be equivalent of lv 5. Be careful if you level up with things like aligning and enchanting ect.

looks like the devs might have something big on the horizon. if you noclip past the borders, the whole continent seems to be there

http://ppsh-41.tumblr.com/post/13145143504/entire-tamriel-landmass-built-into-skyrim

I read that! It completely blew my mind to PIECES.

I mean really, how good IS their new compression technique? What else have they hidden inside that 300 hours of gameplay? :P

Ever since the patch the game has been crashing more than before... I only had 1-2 crashes before, and now it started crashing like every 20 minutes, getting more and more frequent to the point it crashes when ever I try to load my game...

Edited by greengiant912