The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition

Avinexis

Yeah, there was a mod compilation pack that was supposed to have been out.. but it got blocked. No idea if it'll be out as one whole piece but it is possible to grab the individual mods for it. This is what it would have looked like.

That looks plenty good!! Very close to oblivion for sure, I'll have to look into all that when I start playing it. The music when he went in the house sent gave me good chills, I love that elder scrolls song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ep_RRRJA9U

to get people more excited for Skyrim :3

It is still up ClayMeow. Just type Morrowind2011 into Google, and the guys website can found...

I think you mean bp9801. :P

Its been blocked from the majority of download sites, I only found one that still has it up (not counting any torrents). Even Bethesda has taken offense to the mod because the compiler of it did not get permission for each mod he put in the pack.

I know we both have blue in our avatars (sort of) but they are completely different beasts. :P

Provided it works with the Steam version of Morrowind, I'll download it.

Luckily I snagged a physical GOTY Morrowind on Ebay for $5 :3, but still wont play it yet.

Plus what's the big deal that made the mod of the century banished?? (and yes I read the article of the whiny modders, didn't the compiler say they were all credited??)

Because people just want to classy lady and moan about anything.

It's funny, I actually have a hard copy GOTY, and the Steam GOTY. It was just so cheap! Got it for like $2 one day... And so far the minor amount of mods I'm putting in are working...

I should have probably picked up the Elder Scrolls pack during the Holiday Sale since I don't know where my copy of Morrowind is buried, but owell, not like I'd probably install and play it when I have so many other newer games I've never played.