Viexi

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition

I'm a Nord that mostly uses 2H weapons. Decapitating people is awesome :D

Wow. Quadfire/Crossfire does not work at all. I get better framerates with the power pulled on 3 of my 4 GPUs than with any other combination. Using RadeonPro to set the profile to Oblivion helps enough that I can at least run all of my GPUs...but that new driver can't get out fast enough.

Yeah, I just tested that as well, in the intro (sit on the wagon until I enter the town), I get a minimum FPS of 19 with crossfire disabled, but if I enable crossfire, it goes down to 13, and overall alot "laggier".

Bear in mind that I have put AA-mode to Adaptive Multi-sample AA and Texture Filtering Quality to High Quality, which should explain the low FPS.

I hope AMD releases a crossfire profile for Skyrim or Bethesda fixes this "crossfire bug"... FAST

EDIT: overclocked to 840/1325

Edited by Brutality

I beat the 1st Dragon quite easily and then got my @** handed to me by a Frost Troll on the way to High Hrongath or whatever its called

I Shouted that very same troll off the cliff :)

Yeah, they're tough little jerks. Just made it to level 17 :)

52 Smithing, 45 Archery, 36 heavy armor, 37 one handed weapon.

well thats just dandy, i ran into some vampires and i killed them but i am now a vampire. not even a warning :(. now i have to do some evil things to become human again

Any good way to level up blacksmithing? I have been wanting too but I haven't really figured out a good way to do it yet...

Empty out your inventory, go to all the mines on the far left of the map and just mine ore (you will need a pickaxe in your inventory). You gain smithing by smelting (I think) and then use the ingots to craft items.

Edited by Krazyxazn

Guys just a quick hardware note, I am running the game on a 8150 with an 6950 and I am maxing out everything on detail at 1080 and the game is UBER smooth and looks amazing!