The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition

Avinexis

Skyrim better be as good as Oblivion. :lol: I'm already looking forward to the hours I'll have to devote to it. :D

The latest PC Gamer magazine has a great feature on Skyrim. There is a little sidebar that says the game is balanced up to level 50, while you can reach level 70 if you're really dedicated. To obtain 93 of the 280 perks, you will need to devote 1,000 hours to Skyrim.

Skyrim better be as good as Oblivion. :lol: I'm already looking forward to the hours I'll have to devote to it. :D

The latest PC Gamer magazine has a great feature on Skyrim. There is a little sidebar that says the game is balanced up to level 50, while you can reach level 70 if you're really dedicated. To obtain 93 of the 280 perks, you will need to devote 1,000 hours to Skyrim.

My god, I can not stand waiting any longer. None of the TES games have ever let me down so I hope this will be the case with Skyrim too.

I'm gonna play the shit outta this game!

My god, I can not stand waiting any longer. None of the TES games have ever let me down so I hope this will be the case with Skyrim too.

I'm gonna play the . outta this game!

I am with you hawk they haven't failed me, even when oblivion seemed like a horrible console port.

So long as I can mod the living daylights out of the game and am handed the tools to do so, along with the game. I will never cease to come back to Bethseda and their games.

I am with you hawk they haven't failed me, even when oblivion seemed like a horrible console port.

So long as I can mod the living daylights out of the game and am handed the tools to do so, along with the game. I will never cease to come back to Bethseda and their games.

Yeah, as you said. Console port or not, the TES games always turn out great after some modding. I'm looking forward to some really high quality textures. I guess we will se Skyrim mod manager too (SMM? lol)

Yeah, as you said. Console port or not, the TES games always turn out great after some modding. I'm looking forward to some really high quality textures. I guess we will se Skyrim mod manager too (SMM? lol)

Haha probably and we will also get TES CS again :happy:

The one thing I find good about skyrim being so very consol like is the dual spell and weapon wielding as well as quick toggling of spells/weapons/abilities. I know I'll end up using my 360 controller to play this.

And in oblivion for it's faults it did have an easier inventory due to needing to make it consol friendly unlike the Morrowind one. But still I do miss the Morrowind set up a little.

Haha probably and we will also get TES CS again :happy:

The one thing I find good about skyrim being so very consol like is the dual spell and weapon wielding as well as quick toggling of spells/weapons/abilities. I know I'll end up using my 360 controller to play this.

And in oblivion for it's faults it did have an easier inventory due to needing to make it consol friendly unlike the Morrowind one. But still I do miss the Morrowind set up a little.

Oh man I hated the Morrowind inventory.

The Morrowind inventory had its good parts and its bad parts. It was fairly simple, but also discombobulated. Oblivion brought some much needed organization to the inventory system and overall just felt better.

Did you watch the digital PC Gamer thing?

Some pretty neat info on there too with some cool artwork.

No, I haven't. You have to pay for those, don't you? Or is there a way for subscribers to get them for free?

The Morrowind inventory had its good parts and its bad parts. It was fairly simple, but also discombobulated. Oblivion brought some much needed organization to the inventory system and overall just felt better.

I agree that from an organizational standpoint, Oblivion's inventory management was better, however, the who GUI was horrible without modding because of the jumbo-console-sized components.

I agree that from an organizational standpoint, Oblivion's inventory management was better, however, the who GUI was horrible without modding because of the jumbo-console-sized components.

I've modded the GUI of Oblivion, Fallout 3, and New Vegas because of the jumbo text due to the consoles. :lol:

No, I haven't. You have to pay for those, don't you? Or is there a way for subscribers to get them for free?
You have to pay, though i wish you could get them at a discount/free if you had a physical subscription.

:/