The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition

Avinexis

Jip I've got everything I need to be able to recharge enchanted items but for some strange reason it doesn't want to work.. :unsure:

So...

Select item got whatever key it says down bottom left (I use a controller so no idea what it is) then select from a list the soul gem you wish to use.

....this doesn't work? That sucks.

On a side note is anyone beside me missing armor and weapon deterioration?

That's precisely my problem... as for the deterioration, wel I haven't noticed anything of the sort..

That's the thing there is none. When I say missing I mean it as wanting it back but not having it back.

I remember when you had to go repair your armor and weapons because using them damaged them. It would have made an abundance of sense to have this considering there is smithing in the game as a skill.

So why can't you both damage and repair your armor and weapons. Repairing them generating more experience.

That's the thing there is none. When I say missing I mean it as wanting it back but not having it back.

I remember when you had to go repair your armor and weapons because using them damaged them. It would have made an abundance of sense to have this considering there is smithing in the game as a skill.

So why can't you both damage and repair your armor and weapons. Repairing them generating more experience.

I agree. I've slowed down considerably since life has caught up to me, but I was wondering about that as well.

I hit level 46, with level 100 Archery, Smithing, Speech, and I'm working on some other ones as well, but I've only put about 12 hours in the last 3 weeks into the game. I put 110 hours into the first 2 weeks after it came out lol.