Viexi

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition

Nice! But I want it at the midnight release. So did anyone see the game guide is 592 pages long?! WTF?!?! I didn't know we were buying a novel! Haha, that is really good though. About time they put out a great strategy guide for the players.

The Oblivion strategy guide is about 430 pages, with the Game of the Year edition one being a bit longer. But still, nearly 600 pages is going to be a massive guide.

The Oblivion strategy guide is about 430 pages, with the Game of the Year edition one being a bit longer. But still, nearly 600 pages is going to be a massive guide.

My Oblivion strategy guide from Day 1 is 368 pages long. 224 more pages is going to be massive!

I want to pre-order this SOO bad...

I have the money too and I want to play it ASAP, but there is bound to be some deals for it if I just wait, I'm such a tightwad.

:ph34r:

My Oblivion strategy guide from Day 1 is 368 pages long. 224 more pages is going to be massive!

Yeah, definitely. I have the one that includes some of the DLC, hence the larger size. Still, Skyrim should have a ton of stuff in it just judging by the strategy guide size. :lol:

You know what?

Eff it, I just bought Skyrim...

:P

Woooo! :D

I will get Skryim probably next year when there will be a massive mod guide that makes everything better, GOTY edition with all expansions and DLC. I want the horse armor! :lol:

Now, when will it open for download, how fast will I get it downloaded, will it run properly upon completion, will I play it for 10 hours straight?

These are only some of the hundred questions I have.

:D

There will be a launch day patch for Skyrim to update it to version 1.1. No information on what the patch will fix yet, but Bethesda should reveal that before Friday.