Viexi

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition

I'm sure 4GB would be fine, especially since you have two 6950s running. If not, you should be able to pick up another 4GB kit for relatively cheap.

I see the recommended specs say 4GB RAM... but what about ultra settings, is 4GB gonna cut it?

Should be ok. Most of their previous games barely even took advantage of 4GB. I remember tweaking F3 and NV to be able to run with 8GB of RAM...

Did I mention how excited I am for this game? I will literally have 0 hours of sleep when I have work at 6pm Friday night... Hehe

I didnt realize Skyrim release was soo close. Just bought it today on Direct2Drive and paid only 45.87. You can save monies thru them. Skyrim is discounted to 53.95 on sale and as a Member of Direct2Drive I get an additional 15% on Any purchase....45.87 total. Just Sayin.

Getting Anxious.

I didnt realize Skyrim release was soo close. Just bought it today on Direct2Drive and paid only 45.87. You can save monies thru them. Skyrim is discounted to 53.95 on sale and as a Member of Direct2Drive I get an additional 15% on Any purchase....45.87 total. Just Sayin.

Getting Anxious.

But I want to go to a midnight release and be a geek!

Yeah I preordered it on Steam just so I could set my clock to when its released, and start downloading it, so when I get back from school it's ready to be played :P

I got a sizable gift card for my birthday this summer, so I used that to knock off a ton of money off the collector's edition. :D

I got a sizable gift card for my birthday this summer, so I used that to knock off a ton of money off the collector's edition. :D

Nice! I wanted to get the Collector's Edition, but didn't really feel like dropping $150 and another $40 for the strategy guide. No, I probably won't need the guide, but I always get them for RPG games I get on day one.

Nice! I wanted to get the Collector's Edition, but didn't really feel like dropping $150 and another $40 for the strategy guide. No, I probably won't need the guide, but I always get them for RPG games I get on day one.

If you go through Amazon, you can get the collector's edition guide for about 40% off.

If you go through Amazon, you can get the collector's edition guide for about 40% off.

Nice! But I want it at the midnight release. So did anyone see the game guide is 592 pages long?! WTF?!?! I didn't know we were buying a novel! Haha, that is really good though. About time they put out a great strategy guide for the players.