Viexi

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition

My rig growls with hunger :evilgrin: Can't wait

You may need to OC your C2Q some. :P

I gotta say, November better get here quick.

Did you not see how Clay posted the very same thing? :P

Nope I didn't.

oops

See HERE, Firefox 4 Beta has issues showing embedded media whereas Chrome doesn't.

Simple solution is to just use Chrome. :P Nothing wrong with it, I've been running it exclusively for nearly a year and no issues whatsoever.

i watched it in hd. was it just the youtube video or did some of the textures / objects look kind of low detail (as in the opposite to HD) to anyone else?

i'm going to be a poor man by the end of the year with all the game releases this year

Simple solution is to just use Chrome. :P Nothing wrong with it, I've been running it exclusively for nearly a year and no issues whatsoever.

Or he can stop using a BETA version, which are known to be buggy and just go back to the official client.

Or he can stop using a BETA version, which are known to be buggy and just go back to the official client.

:withstupid: :withstupid: I like Firefox or Chrome, but Chrome is my backup browser with Firefox 3 my primary

i watched it in hd. was it just the youtube video or did some of the textures / objects look kind of low detail (as in the opposite to HD) to anyone else?

i'm going to be a poor man by the end of the year with all the game releases this year

Some people on other forums are thinking this was the console version. But I dunno, I thought it looked pretty good.