Mass Effect 3

sack_patrol

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been seeing a lot of internet buzz about ME3 in the last couple of months. There are tantalizing hints about some of the dangling story lines... Conrad Verner's fate? The progression of Thane's disease... another encounter with Helena Blake... the Rachni Queen discharges her debt... how much tech do the Illusive Man and Shepard share, and what does that mean? Did you tell him you quit, or did you serve up the Collector ship on a platter? If you quit, are you worried that they might have built in some sort of failsafe when they glued you back together?

A whole year yet to go!

The special Collector's Edition is already in development - you can expect a very limited number of them, and the the rumour mill about what will be included is in overdrive already.

For now, my Renegade is stomping his way through the storyline for the second time... I'm trying to set up multiple imports to examine the various outcomes.

Me neither, but there is a reason there are so many kinds of games; something for everyone. I have to restrain myself from preordering ME3 until the Uber Collector's Edition is announced. I'm pulling for the SR2 model.

Just finished the full playthrough with a new renegade; romanced Liara, let the Council die, took the one-nighter with Jack but stayed with Liara for the export, and kept the Collector base. Basically a hard left turn from my paragon character. Waiting for the next DLC!

One issue that causes just a smidgen of discontent - why are we capped at level 30? Espesh with the Overlord and Shadow Broker DLCs continuing to build the bridge to ME3... I'd have liked to continue to develop the character...

you know this game was announced IN Mass Effect 2. I was just playing ME 2 last night and a tip at the bottom of the loading screen said "decisions in Mass Effect 2 could have dire consequences in Mass Effect 3," all though we already new there would be a ME 3 just because there was a ME 2, so I guess it was not much of an announcement.

you know this game was announced IN Mass Effect 2. I was just playing ME 2 last night and a tip at the bottom of the loading screen said "decisions in Mass Effect 2 could have dire consequences in Mass Effect 3," all though we already new there would be a ME 3 just because there was a ME 2, so I guess it was not much of an announcement.

It's been common knowledge since Mass 1 that the series is a Trilogy ;)

Also, Im up for the Uber collectors edition, i sure hope they include all the lithographs you could get for ME2!