sack_patrol

Mass Effect 3

What in the world is that..

If the game will look like that you will need 3x powerful computer than to play metro2033 >.<

I dont comment at all about the gameplay.. Its all about graphics now.

All games about it.. no uber cool stories. Its all about (again) what company can crap most of players by making uber renders and lets see who can run our sh*et :P

Anyway I dont think the game will look like that.

I already saw ME2 and it is unnecessary to have such graphics since you looking your chararacter from his back .. It doesnt look like a game to be watching player faces all time :P

But anyway. Trailer looked great. When he looked up as someone said here is crapin real. They should use that technology to make digital movies.

I mean a game is a game and you wont be so close to a face to watch that level of detail. Also you will need like 2500xXXXX resolution to watch that. And if you stare at the little graphics you will be impressed and blind at the same time jeje

Today im w8ting to go back home and install aliens vs predator which looks awesome and I'm also 100% Fan of Aliens movie. I cant wait to play that. Im gonna love that game no matter what .. just because I love aliens.

Okay, let's get this straight. I'm fairly sure that for the "main character" in that trailer, they filmed an actor and post-processed the footage, and then incorporated full-cgi sequences for the rest of the video. What does it even matter anyway? It's OBVIOUS Mass Effect 3 will NOT look like that.

you know, i find it surprising that Bioware hasn't even released this video on their site, so it cant be an official trailer.. high quality indeed.. but hmmm..

By the way Frags, you wont need a Super high end GPU to run ME3 as its going to be built on the unreal engine, the same as the first 2. ;)

Edited by SenitaL

What in the world is that..

If the game will look like that you will need 3x powerful computer than to play metro2033 >.<

I dont comment at all about the gameplay.. Its all about graphics now.

All games about it.. no uber cool stories. Its all about (again) what company can crap most of players by making uber renders and lets see who can run our sh*et :P

The trailer is CGI. The game isn't CGI. Those kinds of graphics won't be of actual gameplay of any game until at least 5 years or so.

bilcliff read:

they don't die you got the bad ending lol. meaning you didn't play it 100% before doing the last mission.

for the record those weren't my youtube videos. everyone survived my first playthrough of ME2. and its got nothing to do with 100%. its to do with having completed everyone's loyalty missions and sending the correct people for the correct job. See here for the loyalty missions.

Completing this mission will cause that squad member to become loyal to you, enabling an alternate outfit, a bonus power, and improving their chances of survival during the suicide mission (provided you make the correct decisions during the mission).

EDIT: i forgot. it also has to do with purchasing the appropriate ship upgrades that your crew reccomends.

EDIT #2: Anyway i was just trying to highlight that in ME2 you can import your sheppard from ME1 and ME2 hints to hold onto your ME2 save files to import your sheppard from ME2 into ME3. I was just curious as to what would happen if you tried to import your save if you get the ending i mentioned before.

Edited by bilcliff

they said if you die in ME2 you cant import anything to ME3, i'm lucky to keep everyone alive. on a side note they didn't get my import of ME1 right at all lol but it didn't matter one bit as it has no effect on the story.

Maybe I didn't understand what you meant to say there, but it did effect the npc reactions when you met them, and even decided who you would get to meet in game.

Edited by Fatedmeeting

I need to replay mass effect 2 after accidentally wiping all my saves for everything on my xbox. My playthrough of mass effect 2 resulted in everyone surviving. I originally had legion as the leader of the other group but that resulted in his death which was I found unacceptable so I reloaded a save and stuck Miranda as the leader of the other group hoping they'd kill her instead but everyone survived. Next time I play through mass effect 2 though, Wrex will still be alive as I killed him in my 3rd playthrough of mass effect 1 to see what happens and then forgot about it until I started mass effect 2.

LOL Daniel you Stuck the natural born Leader (Miranda) as one of the group leaders and expected her to die? :lol:

Edited by SenitaL