Stealth3si

What's a good headset around $100USD?

The HD-555 comes with an adapter already, don't spend money on another.

The Logitech G35 just dropped to under 100 bucks. :O

My g35 also just dropped to half a headset. >.<

They aren't the most reliable headsets around. I've gone through two now and my friend has also had his die on him. :/

i think what theat reviewer ment was that the supplied adapter was junk and could possibly damage the jack, ive never heard of this, but they did say a different adapter would be fine

NewEgg has the HD 280s on sale today for $79.99 after promo code + free shipping :)

Guest tracyk859

Thanks for the post. Hi guys, Im a newbie. Nice to join this forum.

Grado SR60i. They are pretty high quality. Better than Sennheiser anyways (for the money). I'll be getting a pair of SR80i soon cuz my headphones r getting super old and I'm barely hodling them together with super glue and electrical tape.

Grado SR60i. They are pretty high quality. Better than Sennheiser anyways (for the money). I'll be getting a pair of SR80i soon cuz my headphones r getting super old and I'm barely hodling them together with super glue and electrical tape.

After comparing the two reviews, I discovered that the Sennheiser would fit my needs more. Thanks anyway.

Not that I don't agree with you because they both excel in different areas which makes them better or worse than each other, depending on their applications.

A very inexpensive alternative;

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Plantronics+-+GameCom+377+Over-the-Head+Stereo+Headset/8978403.p?id=1218004379967&skuId=8978403&st=gaming%20headsets&contract_desc=null#BVRRWidgetID

I've had this headset for about 8 months now. I didn't want to spend a ton of money (when I bought them they were $69 :()

Oh well, they do work...............

Work great!!!!